Limitless RDTA question

Well I took advice I got from here and went to my local vape shop and got a new RDTA. I hope I was directed correctly by them, as I bought the Limitless RDTA. Got home and even build my very first coil…hell yes, I did it. I’m so proud. It even worked. Hope it wasn’t beginners luck.
OK, so back to my question. Is this something I can put in my purse and not have it leak all over the place? Or do I need to be careful with it. I don’t know much about it, but I’m sure having a fun time with it…it’s a real juice drinker though. Or maybe that’s normal with this type of tank…it is a tank, right.
This was a huge step for me, I’ve only ever used those stick style batteries that use a screw on cartomizer.
I also got a fuchai 213 battery to use with it, it says sigelei, they are both black and I think look very cool. Is that a good battery? I have no idea what all the numbers mean that’s it’s trying to tell me about. I have it set at 27watt, I have no idea what else it does. Are there any safety things I should know about. I keep hearing about people blowing up batteries and I have no idea as to why that happens, but I sure know want to be a newsflash.

2 Likes

I just picked one up on the weekend, and am loving it so far. I keep checking it for leaks as it always seems to be empty. Nope, no leaks it is just drinking the juice. You say you build your coil, I’m just using what was supplied in the bag. As far as putting it in your purse, I’d say it would be fine as long as it is somewhat upright. With the juice at the bottom it seems like it shouldn’t leak unless of course it was upside down for an extended amount of time.

1 Like

I don’t have a limitless rdta persoanlly. As mentioned…yes carry it upright for sure.

As for the fuchia213. If you have the mod with removable batteries. I would probably say it is a good “power” mode device. However I would question its ability to run coils in tc mode.

here is the YouTube video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x7MlxUapk&itct=CBwQpDAYACITCIe_3PaJgc4CFdKtfgodyEAFxDIGcmVsbWZ1SJ_dwKWMspr7Lg%3D%3D

All I can say is that my siegle 213 did not run coils properly I. Tc mode. I returned it. Got an ipv5 and officially know what It is like to run ss316l coils properly in tc. Maybe not as perfect as a dna mod but pretty damn close.

1 Like

So far I love it too. It definitely is a heavy drinker. But the guy at the shop said it needs a heavy pg mix to slow it down. I’ll have to make some that’s 30/70 as all I have is a 50/50 blend, hopefully that will work.
Yes, I did build my own. I didn’t want to use the one’s that came with it because I wanted a model to look at. It was easy, mine didn’t look anywhere as perfect as the one’s that came with it but they seamed to work just fine. Maybe it’s beginners luck, or this really is easy.
Mine came with a several parts that I have no idea what there for.

1 Like

My coils don’t look that nice either, but they do get the job done. I am currently using a 30/70 mix too, and it is still going through juice like crazy. Oh well I make my own so it’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

Hmmm, well then, I think I’ll try a 20/80 and see what happens. I thought that with a 5ml tank it would last all day, not, I’m filling it more often than I did the little 1ml cartomizers. Good thing I’m making my own juice or this would be very pricy.

1 Like

Assuming that is a typo, heavy vg, as vg is thicker than pg. :wink: glad you make the switch to the nice mod and rdta. I was the same just about a year ago. Have fun! Ive become obsessed lol

2 Likes

Haven’t we all.

1 Like