Liquid Barn Flavors Emergency Help!

@Teresa8536 thank God weakness runs loose here at ELR. I just couldn’t WAIT. My wife even went mental when she smelled the bottle. Said it made her want to dash to the kitchen, tear open the fridge, and empty some cake icing tubs. I’m a guy, and we don’t typically go straight for the icing, but, hehe…

No chemmies S&V, and I think that unless someone HATES ice cream, or vanilla vapes, this flavor should be in EVERYONES stash. Look, we all know the sky high EXPECTATIONS when we read/mix a new “super” mix, or try the newest, new “super” flavor, only to be crushed by the shallowing plunge after we try, and go “Ehhh, not sure I like this”, or “Hmmmm, wonder why everyone’s mad over this”. So yes, I was hesitant to go all gaga gogo and dash out and buy this. Had this on the wait list until @Ken_O_Where and @VapeyMama started calling my house and leaving subliminal messages on my answering machine. I couldn’t take it anymore.

YES INDEED this is hands down, bar none, without exception, the best VIC I have ever vaped, including singles, mixes, commercial juice, and secret recipies. All I can say for anyone THINKING of buying this is if you DON’T like Vanilla Ice Cream DON’T but it, because it’s here in SPADES.

I am of course VERY interested to see (I mixed 3 bottles 1. S&V Immediate gratification, 2. Supplimental 3 day weakness fix, 3. 2 weeks of tortuous waiting till my next fix ) how it expands after 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I heard good things about this flavor but Chefs Flavours was out of the 30 ml so I only got a 10 ml… To sample it and I have not done that yet. But hearing all the feed back I will be buying a larger bottle in my next order. And will be mixing up the 10 ml bottle today.
About that icing… lol, your wife is not the only one. I no longer buy frosting unless I will be making the cake that day. Because I have been known to eat a spoon full or worse… spray it out of the spray can and into my mouth, when I want something sweet. My husband and kids make fun of me but I lack self control. And I love the vanillas and cream flavors. So I know I am gonna love the LB VIC…

3 Likes