Liquid Barn Flavors Emergency Help!

Just kidding, not really an emergency, hehe. Just mixed up 4 singles, and Ken’s Rootbeer Milkshake using either Ken’s %'s, or LB’s %'s listed on the bottles, i.e. 9-11% for singles. The damned VIC smells sooooo good, I don’t know how long I can hold off vaping it. Anyone S&V this stuff ?? I’m running out of my pre-steeped RF SC testers, and that damn bottle of VIC suuuuuure looks tasty.

Anyone ?

6 Likes

If it doesn’t feel unpleasant for you to vape just go ahead and do it.

5 Likes

I have vaped it SnV, it needs at least a week, IMO, a couple if you really want to see its potential.

With that said if i was out of Sugar Rush, this could never actually happen, i would SnV it. Oh, i use VIC LB in Sugar Rush…

Absolutely love the stuff… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @Ken_O_Where and @rogue_norsemen. Ken, I figured it’d be at least a week of torture before I could finally TASTE the sacred LB VIC. Heard so much about it, and JUST getting to it. I’d better suck it up, vape some dirt and wait the full week. Even at my preferred 70/30, probably needs that.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

pssst just vape some now. you know you want to!

6 Likes

I agree, DOOOO EEEEEEET! For science and stuff… :wink:

6 Likes

Ahhh Jesus, you guys are team tag killin’ meeeeee !!!

5 Likes

Added to mix list :grin:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Crap, … OK, … I’ll do it, but only for science and stuff

5 Likes

That was one of my FIRST addictions, when I joined ELR. Now, thanks to @Ken_O_Where I can make it more delicious with the LB VIC.

3 Likes
5 Likes

This shit is out of control !!

5 Likes

Quit sniffing, start tasting ^^

7 Likes

15ml in a 30ml for MAX air induction @ 12% VIC. Going to get dinner for wife then explode my head with it…

4 Likes

LOL, totally ALMOST borked it, 13.46g NOT right for a 15ml mix hehe, good thing I topped it off to 17.9g or it would have been super high mix. Wife smelled tester, said it made her want to go RIP open a tub of vanilla cake icing.

3 Likes

I almost didnt mention the name as it is so addictive! I hope you enjoy as much as i do.

I also sub the Graham Crack Clear for Graham Cracker (SC) (RF) @ .25%-.5%. I havent decided which i like best yet but probably .5%.

4 Likes

Not to be picky but i’m not rogue anything just plain @Norseman :laughing:

5 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm,

WOW

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Even though this LB VIC is FRESH mixed, I can already tell where it is going !!!

THIS, is powerful good stuff.

3 Likes

I always heard that it just wont taste right if you vape too soon… I never heard that it will hurt you. And it already smells good to you. Usually if they are not ready they will smell like chemicals… at least to me. It may still taste good but not be at its best yet. Give it a try and if its not good wait a little longer. I am not good at waiting either, so I vape early a lot of times, the only problem is… as I get close to the end it starts to taste really damn good and I am mad at myself for not waiting lol.

1 Like