Liquid Barn flavors

Hey i`m Norwegian guy, buying from LB, the first thing i notis is that they have few rewives on products they have.
Thats abit suspect with a companie old like them
And the reveiws they have is only posetiv, i think they take away negativ feedback fore sure.
I tryed out the flavores they have in a singel mix, and mix them according too there own recomanded settings/mix
Some off them are soo bad u can not vipe them as singel ingredens.
Good exsampel is Banana.
Is this normal?

Also, i dont have products from other vendors yet, but can some give me a good resepe off what i have from them.
This is what i have:
Pineapple
Banana
Strawberry Cheesecake
Cappuccino
Creme Brulee
Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Cream Tobacco

Sorry my Engelish is not perfect

Sincerly

The Nowegian guy.

5 Likes

Velkommen, @2Fargone.

I’ve heard many of LB’s flavors are anywhere from just okay to not very good, but I have also heard there are some winners sprinkled in their lineup. I’ve not tried any LB flavors myself, but one of these days I’ll try a couple, particularly the Vanilla Ice Cream that I’ve heard good things about.

I’d read the notes on the recipe side (check link below, flavors that have (LB) after them are Liquid Barn flavors) for the flavors you have or are interested in picking up.

6 Likes

Thx kungfoogorilla, i`m new here on forum and also this amazing good site.
I have not find out yet that u can only type LB, and all respee with only LB can come forward,
and now i know…

Is there some resepee there u think can work?, i`m a newbee in mixing
(with the ingredense i have)

Thx again.

3 Likes

Hei og velkommen, @2Fargone

Liquid Barn har gode og mindre gode produkter; akkurat som alle andre produsenter. Enkelte av produkter har svært godt rykte blant miksere. Du kan ha vært uheldig med de du har eller det kan være de ikke passer dine smaksløker - i tillegg er nesten alle aromaer bedre hvis du blander med andre.

Hvis du ikke har en spesiell grunn for ĂĄ handle fra utlandet og akkurat Liquid Barn, ville jeg anbefalt deg begge disse norske nettsidene:

https://pgvg.no/ og https://www.nosmoke.no

Vet ikke om du kan bruke privatmeldinger enda, men jeg kan gi deg mer informasjon der om det er enklere for deg.

10 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=LB&sort=avg_rate&direction=desc

Prøv denne linken for å se rating på Liquid Barn aromaer

5 Likes

Good reply and i agree.

5 Likes

I found this 2 Norwegian ventors after i order from LB.
All my futures order will go too them.
Couse off shipping get verry expensiv from the U.S

Have a nice weekend ALL:)

Regard

2Fargone

6 Likes

Like I said, I’m not too familiar with LB flavors so I have no experience with any of the LB based recipes. Your best bet is to go to the recipe side of the site and add all the flavors you have to your stash (User > My Flavor Stash, then add your flavors). Once you have all the flavors added to your stash then go to User > What can I make? It’ll show you all the recipes you can make with the flavors you have. You can sort by ratings by clicking on the “Rating” link in your What Can I Make search results. Those higher rated recipes might be a good place to start.

As you expand your flavor stash especially as you expand out of LB (it looks like @anon60225325 gave you some good suggestions on where to start for finding other flavors), the more recipes you’ll be able to make and the more enjoyable your mixing experience will be.

Also, what percentages are you using your LB flavors in your single flavor mixes? For example, if you look at Banana’s profile here, you’ll see some single flavor suggestions as far as percentages go. The notes will often tell you where to start with the percentage, any tasting notes, off flavors, how it tastes as it steeps, etc. ELR’s flavor profiles are always a good place to start.

3 Likes

I have done what u suggestion is here make a “my flavor stash”,but there a no resepee thats look good with only LB product in…soo maybe i sud wait untill i have more “stash” that i have order:)

But Thx again kungfoogorilla:)

Regard

2Fargone

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

If you’re willing to do some experimentation, you could make a strawberry banana ice cream. Or a strawberry pineapple cheesecake. Or a pineapple creme brulee. Or a creme brulee and vanilla cream tobacco mix. Just some suggestions. They’d be simple and may not be the best mixes ever, but it might get you familiar with the flavors you do have. Go to those flavor profiles and see how and at what percentages they are being used in others’ recipes and kind of use that as a guide until you’re familiar with how those flavors work in a mix.

But waiting until you get other flavors to mix with is a valid option too. Good luck either way!

2 Likes

I also see that this Norwegian page is verry good, u can get products from 25 different vendores:)
https://pgvg.no/butikk/aroma

Fore about 10 +/- dollar 30ml

3 Likes

I KNOW! But I just had to do this. Don’t forget, I’m just a typical uneducated American.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I am not a fan of liquid barn flavors. I got some with a starter kit. I didnt get a recipe perfected. My percent ratios kept climbing to unbelievable levels (20% +)
Some has alcohol taste. Overall, liquid barn was a bust for me.

2 Likes

try mixing the strawberry cheesecake , vanilla ice cream and banana together for now that might get you going , go to the mixing percentages in the notes section and go from there with each flavor it might be worth trying until you get a few more flaves

2 Likes

Try googling each flavour individually under this site to find recipes. Liquid Barn Flavours I have tried:

Like:
Vanilla Ice Cream
Belgian Waffle
Pink Lemonade

Didnt Like:
Pacific Cooler
Lava Cake
Snicker Doodle
Strawberry Cheesecake
Sweet Pipe Tobacco

The strawberry Cheesecake was particularly dissapointing for me as it never seemed available for ages in the UK and when it was I just thought “meh its just ok”. The one people seem to love now is the white chocolate peppermint and that never seems available either

2 Likes

Hey thx fore answere, in just flavor that will be 28%, isent that abit mutch fore a recipe?
That Banana flovor was afull alone

Regard

2Fargone

2 Likes

Thanks for heads up Underanne,i had no idea such e-shop exists in No. Thats just great!!!

3 Likes

There are several @Rytis1

2 Likes

No i mean the mixing median