Liquid Barn Tasting Notes

Omg I have been mixing ALL my sfts too high. Like custard premium! Mixed that sft 11%
Month later tastes like nothing. Same with well everything lately. Shit.
Thanks for the info again guys!

3 Likes

OMG, yeah that would be too high for me. More is not always better mate :smiley:

5 Likes

Ya…
I’ve been learning the hard way…goood thing lol when I 1st ordered it I ordered 200mls of the stuff! Lmao! Little overboard…mabye​:thinking::grin:

4 Likes

I usually start with a 10ml to test, then a 30ml to see how much I use and if it is something I use a lot of, I get 100ml bottles.

I have 100ml min of CAP Vanilla Custard, TPA Vanilla Custard, INW Custard, FA Custard Premium, CAP New York Cheesecake and TPA Cheesecake Graham Crust because I use them the most. Also have 100ml + of VTA Pudding Base as I use that stuff in a lot of things too.

5 Likes

Now I own 490 something flavors I realize I don’t vape fruits hardly ever…unless I get vapors tongue but its almost always custard that does it cuz I can never seem to get enough or cant find or make the perfect one. Lately I’m on this graham cracker kick. Everything’s a damn graham cracker. Haha!
I am 98% sure I’ve got this twist eliquid S.B honey graham clone nailed down tight im testing today and it’s holding up so far! Ill be back to my custard trip!*

6 Likes

I was the same when I first started out with mixing and ended up with around 150 ish flavours. However, now I have reduced that to my current 82 flavours and as things run out I don’t use often, that will reduce more. Took me a while but I know what I like and resist buying flavours I probably won’t like long term.

6 Likes