Liquid barn used in DIY

Liquid barn flavoring any body mess with it flavoring consistent but the nic and vg kick ass pg is same as everywhere and you get the nice math as you go sheet so don’t have to go by seat of pants is good to have something to go to when in doubt

2 Likes

I do like several of their flavorings thanks to @Amy2 but haven’t tried their Nicotine or any bases.

1 Like

Liquid Barn diy kit is how I got started mixing. flavors were ok but as stated above nic is best I have ever tried. Just ordered another 1000 ml of nic select from them. Have tried about 4 other brands of nic but wasn’t even close to taste (or lack there of) from LB.

I love Liquid Barn’s Nicotine and their Vg which is amazingly sweet.

2 Likes

i started with liquid barn and the diy kit love everything about them a very solid company

1 Like

Can’t seem to find the nic or their VG here in the Uk?
Although I would love to sample them both.
Quite like a few of their flavours and the stand out for me is their Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!
Outstanding!

1 Like

I only buy LB NIC/PG/VG great products great company

same here I started with their starter kit and flavors (LB) wasn’t too impressed with their flavors I have moved on to the TP / CAP/ FW flavors

Thanks for all the response just think lb is bit under rated company I live on east coast and every time I order nic etc only takes 5 days for delivery that Black Friday sale 40% off was nuts

I just ordered the starter kit it’s gonna be my first step into diy juice I am actually getting a little nervous about the flavours after reading reviews and stuff about them on here but hopefully I will make something good but anyway I’m planning on making a single flavor with each of what I got and do a couple with the sour mix I got and a couple with the sweetener and maybe a couple mixed flavors but not sure about that will probably just stick with single flavors for about while and a couple with the enhancers but maybe I should look into getting some flavors from other vendors soon to =)

1 Like

what flaves did you get ??? their creams are great and their VG PG and nic are as well their fruits are ok you will eventually want more of a flavor selection when you do @Nicotine_River could help you with that the other two companies i use are ECX and BCF

1 Like

I got blue razberry, strawberry, banana, peach, cappucino,cola freeze, dew mountain, vanilla ice cream, and the sour and sweet flavor enhancers also the nicotine I got is the vg. I already put them in my flavor stash to hopefully I can get some of the flavors or work put I really wanna do a sour blue razz flavour hopefully I can get it down

1 Like

Ive been wanting to try some nic select from LB but havent yet. Im currently trying out nude nic’s armor stuff and its pretty good. I really like how it has the self healing cap that you just plunge your needle tip into. Usually i use MFS nic and its always really consistent and flavorless.

2 Likes

i tried the nude nic and it is very good imo but i love the nic select its always been great so i stick with it

1 Like

Chefs flavours have finally restocked some liquid barn concentrates, looking forward to trying the strawberry cheesecake as not been a big fan of cap, real flavors or loranns cheesecake flavourings.
LB ones I have tried before I love there vanilla bean ice cream and like both there pink lemonade and belgium waffle. Wasnt that keen on sweet pipe tobacco or pacific cooler though.

My first 6-8 months I only used liquid barn, grade A stuff and the only reason I went else where was another site has better price and free shipping. I have wondered if my juices taste a little less great without the liquid barn but I figured PG/VG/nic it’s almost all the same so maybe I am wrong

1 Like

i would have to disagree with this , for the most part VG and PG but NiC could change things up unless your using the same brand from another place , VG can be different as well i used VG from LB for a lo g time then switched to ECX and my juice was off same recipes same everything except VG so i tested with LB and again they tasted how they first did since then ive stuck with NR VG bc it was imo as good as LB

U r def right. I have thought my juices taste different, my all day vape, strawberry lemonade restaurant style by Jeremy, hasn’t been quite what it used to be. I believe I do prefer Liquid Barns USA nicotine over Nic Select, gonna order more from LB and run some side by side comparisons.

1 Like

just to be clear i was talking about the VG , imo the nicselect is far better than their other selection but again its subjective like everything hope you find your answer

I know the community is a strong supporter of NicSelect and it is what I am currently using. It is available widely for a decent price and it is very nice, odorless, smooth, clean, but IMO just not the very best when compared to the USA nic. The USA nicotine was my first purchase and what I used for approx 9 months. Recently I learned it is what Molecule Labs uses, you can catch them say this in PBusardos video visit. Not to say they know best but they are making a million bottles of some of the most premium liquids in the world. Now I currently have nicotine river Nic/VG/PG, am going to do some side by sides n try and see if it’s the NIC or VG that’s causing my ever so slight flavor change. I have not tried LB flavorings, I don’t know if I will.

1 Like