Liquid barn

Has anyone used the Tobacco from LB yet ? Ken and I were talking about how it slightly smelled like anise off the bottle just wondering if that transpires in a mix or not… ( here’s hoping NO :blush: )

1 Like

I LOVE my INW Creme Brulee stand-alone @3%. Can’t wait to check out LB’s

2 Likes

Yah… I’m not a big Anise fan at all.

1 Like

I cracked the mixed bottle and dont smell it anymore. BUT that could just be a result of my love for the stuff, Anise, Horehound and Black Licorice. MmmM!

1 Like

BTW, @Alisa, what did you order?

1x Creme Brulee eLiquid Extract - 30ml for $4.41 each
1x Green Apple eLiquid Extract - 15ml for $2.63 each
1x Vanilla Cream Tobacco eLiquid Extract - 30ml for $3.78 each
1x Butterscotch Graham Tobacco eLiquid Extract - 30ml for $4.23 each

2 Likes

I havent played with the green apple but it smells nice.

The tobaccos you ordered are fantastic, IMO. The Sweet Pipe Tobacco doesnt smell like much of anything. I got EuroFlavor Pipe Tobacco and that smells incredible.

2 Likes

I got all of those too !!! I did think the Green Apple smells good , I made a sour apple with some pacific cooler in it but it’s still steeping.

I am in tobacco heaven with this one man it’s good !!!

Butterscotch cinnamon custard

Ingredient %
Baker's Touch (LB) 1.5
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.5
Butterscotch Graham Tobacco (LB) 5.3
cinnamon custard (NorthWest) 5
Cream (LB) 2.9
Vienna Cream (LB) 2.5

Flavor total: 19.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I used it in a mix with the Baker’s touch and some NW biscuit …I’m not sure but the I think too much starchy flavors together jmo it’s been steeping 3weeks and still yuck I did try to rescue it with some EF vanilla… so we’ll see I just added it yesterday… so I can’t really say how I feel about the creme brulee I think I’m gonna get to mix time tomorrow (waiting on a bottle order) it will definitely get into one of them… sorry I wish I was more help I did have good expectations…

2 Likes

I thought it was you that had been mixing it with a lot of different things, sorry for the confusion hehe.

I find it is very strong off the bottle with caramel notes so I will most likely pair it with creams to make that one harsher note I smell soften but for the most part I bet it’d be awesome to add where you need a confectionary note.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, and thanks for directing me to this thread! I didn’t even know LB sold concentrates. I may have to check them out…

4 Likes

They got some really good once and some decent ones. Im not through the whole lot yet but as soon as my sample bottles arrives ill get to mixing and testing the rest of them. So far i havent found any that i dont like.

3 Likes