Liquid Labs (30% FLASH SALE GOING ON NOW!)

I had remembered you weighing some samples for us.:smiley: I was hoping you could help them out.

2 Likes

I decided to try one of my WIPS tonight with the Vapor Base.I love the Real Flavors Shamrock Shake flavor so I am trying to figure out a way to enhance that flavor without destroying it in the process.I was losing some of the subtle notes and I think it was simply over flavored.
It is still very much a ā€œwork in progressā€ but after a quick froth and 20 minute cycle in the USC it is already much much improved.
This is also my first Liquid Labs mix using flavorings other than Real Flavors.This will be a good indicator for me if I will be able to use it the way I hope and that is without any limitations.If I can get it to work equally well with flavorings by Capellaā€™s ,Flavorah ,and Real Flavors in the same mix I will be very happy.It is still private but I think it may now be on the right track. I will keep notes on how it progresses and the changes I make along the way.

Kiss The Blarney Stone

Ingredient %
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 1.5
Shamrock Shake (Real Flavors) 6
Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

i have scales to the thousandthā€¦but i think they only do up to 20 or 50 grams, i cant remember which and i am not at home to look. so, my question is: how much are you wanting one of us to weigh at a time?

EDIT: i just looked up my scales and they weigh 20 grams to the thousandth of a gram (0.001g). so if thats in your range, iā€™ll be your Huckleberry.

EDIT #2: my scales come with either 1 or 2 10g calibration weights, so i guess i could weigh up to 30 or 40 grams.

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s exactly what I do. I donā€™t even try and calculate the amount of Nicotine because I already know that itā€™s at 3mg. All I use the calculator for is to tell me how much of each flavoring I need for the amount of e-liquid I want to make.

Hereā€™s how I use the ELR calculator to mix up a 120 of Mustard Milk using 3mg VaporBase. Super simple.

1 Like

That is the main point; to make mixing e-liquids as simple as possible. No need to figure out PG/VG ratios, no need to dilute Nicotine down from 100mg/ml. Just buy a bottle (or bottles) in whatever strength you vape, add your flavors, shake & vape.

Of course there will always be more advanced users who want to buy the higher concentrations and custom blend their own Nic bases, and thatā€™s fine. But for beginners or manufacturers who are looking to save time, VaporBase can really help them.

If you are concerned about going below 3mg Nic, we can custom tailor the Nic concentration for you so that when you add your flavorings, the final recipe comes out to exactly 3mg/ml. We do charge a small fee for custom blends due to the extra labor, but itā€™s very reasonably priced.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy how much the PDO brings out certain flavors isnā€™t it? Iā€™m not the most advanced mixer, so I havenā€™t played around with the levels of my basic recipes too much. I was just happy that pretty much anything I made with a PG/VG base tasted just as good, if not better when using VaporBase.

There have been a couple flavors that I felt were a little weaker when using VaporBase though. Cap Sweet Watermelon and Golden Pineapple both needed a boost in concentration to get the flavor I was used to. Not sure why that is, but it was an easy fix so I wasnā€™t too worried about it.

My all time favorite single flavor quick mix is with Capā€™s Double Apple + VaporBase. Literally just squirt some in a unicorn bottle, shake it up, and it tastes amazing every time!

Thank you for your extremely in depth review! So glad to hear youā€™re enjoying VaporBase. Would you mind if I used a couple quotes from you writeup to share with our fans online? I would credit your screen name and this forum if thatā€™s cool.

1 Like

That would be awesome if this idea came together! Iā€™ve honestly never even used another calculator besides the one on this site. Iā€™d be stoked if there was a VaporBase option we could all use.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it didnā€™t give you the results you were looking for right off the bat. Youā€™re one of the only people Iā€™ve heard from where the PDO in VaporBase doesnā€™t help their PG sensitivities. Iā€™ll keep an eye on your posts in hopes that you find a solution.

1 Like

Big thanks for your solid review! This was a fun one to read. That is some BS about USPS getting all weird about your delivery though. This is the first Iā€™ve ever heard of that happening. Hopefully it doesnā€™t become a trend.

1 Like

Really glad to hear youā€™re liking it so much! I love the smoothness too, never been a big fan of an artificial ā€œthroat hitā€ from PG.

I know weā€™re lagging on the weight per ml measurements, but itā€™s a top priority this week and Iā€™m hoping to send out a sample batch in ever Nic strength today so they can get weighed by someone who has the proper scale. As soon as we have the results weā€™ll post them here and on our website.

1 Like

Yes, VB is a blend of VG and PDO, not just pure PDO. And we are using palm-based VG only.

1 Like

To be honest, it only delayed one dayā€¦ had it been more than that - I may have walked to the post office processing location and camped out on the exit driveway until it showed up at my house.[quote=ā€œVaporBase, post:211, topic:67470ā€]
ā€¦but itā€™s a top priority this week and Iā€™m hoping to send out a sample batch in ever Nic strength today so they can get weighed by someone who has the proper scale
[/quote]

Thatā€™s fine - I notice the disparity on my 120ml batches, itā€™s not too bad, I just ended up about 3 mlā€™s extra and wanted to make sure if I had forgotten something along the way.

I too enjoy vaping it plain. I started doing it to clear out flavors from my tanks so I didnā€™t have to change cotton, but then I caught myself vaping pure VaporBase at 3mg Nic for multiple tanks in a row once I got used to the flavor (or lack thereof).

Sounds like things are working out well for you so far. Thanks for the solid writeup!

Keep reading ! The story gets way better with a happier ending :wink:

4 Likes

Glad itā€™s working out so well for you! Ready to pump out a bigger batch whenever youā€™re ready and have full approval from the wife.

2 Likes

Not trying to expose any trade secrets here :wink: but just for the sake of quelling our curiosity, if the mix came in at around it just under 1.22mg/ml (assuming thatā€™s accurate), and vg=1.261mg/ml, and pdo=1.063mg/ml, the mix should be somewhere around 78% vg and 22% pdo. BUT thatā€™s not accounting for any nicotine. (@MysticRose I didnā€™t see if you used a base with nicotine or notā€¦) So obviously this isnā€™t exact but for anyone who was curious, itā€™s probably close. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This just arrived on Saturday and I did 2 15ml recipes I am testing the first one this morning and will share my thoughts later today.

My first thought after just a few puffs is SMOOOTH

4 Likes

Just weighed my Vapor Base - 10 ml came to 11.55g, or 1.155 per ml. This was the 3mg liquid.

4 Likes

Thank you bubba, Iā€™m going to update my notes, I did a prelim weight as well on 10ml, I showed 11.54g, since thatā€™s close enough for me Iā€™m going to update my weights and measures, for some reason I had it at 1.61g/ml - thatā€™s where the disparity lives.

I know right? Itā€™s like a silk stream from the chest, through the throat and the tongueā€¦ I am really impressed. Wait until you try it four or five days laterā€¦ you wonā€™t tell the difference if your flavoring % is where it should be.

2 Likes