Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

Itā€™s the first time I hear someone mention muting and nicotine in the same sentenceā€¦ Iā€™d look for it somewhere else. Harshness could be nic but weā€™d need more info.
Posting example recipes can always help. A clear picture of what your nic looks like (in daylight) too.

5 Likes

There are a few things about nicotine that I know of, you could try

1. Vaping vg and nicotine without any flavours. Is it still harsh?
  2. Vaping 50/50 vg and pg to determined if you developed sensitivity to pg
    I never heard nicotine muting flavours, though. Maybe someone else could chime in.
2 Likes

I use them. I am so far VERY impressed with what I have gotten from them. I have never had any problem at all with the products they sell. I seriously donā€™t understand why they arenā€™t one of the names I see everywhere. I did have problems with flavors seeming wierd, figured out it was the cotton I was wicking with.

4 Likes

I really love LNW and havenā€™t had any problems with it and thatā€™s using 100% VG 100mg. Iā€™d probably look more to flavors muting than nicotine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You canā€™t rule out the actual ingredients of a mix when troubleshooting.
Perhaps, as @anon28032772 suggested, you could share an example of a recipe that you made here.

2 Likes

@VapeWright125

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/liquid-nicotine-wholesalers-anybody-use-them/

5 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Again, Welcome and glad you joined,

2 Likes

Didnā€™t see the existing post lol. Sorry about that haha.

2 Likes

Also glad to hear all the good sayings about LNW nicotine. Iā€™m guessing I just fkā€™d up my mixture. I was trying to make a really simple strawberry banana milkshake. Used the LNW strawberry milk at 6% of the total mixture, and TFA Banana Cream at 7% of the total mixture. 6% nic, 70VG/30PG. Even let it steep for close to a month going to the basement and shaking it up every day. No idea, may just need to ramp up the flavoring. Still donā€™t know why I kept getting the harsh throat hits. Iā€™ve dropped from 8mg to 6 so itā€™s not an issue of too much for me.

3 Likes

Not sure on the lnw strawberry milkā€¦ but the banana cream is a bit too highā€¦
best way to tell yourself, is to try them as solos and find where you like to taste them bothā€¦
then when you put them together, you only need a small adjustmentā€¦

3 Likes

Solid advice, will definitely try that out. Thanks much!

• On a separate noteā€¦ Anyone in the U.S. know if youā€™re going to have to be 21 to buy nicotine online now that the nationwide laws been set in place? Itā€™s a real bummer for me. Iā€™m 19 now, started smoking like a moron when I was 14, then started vaping once I turned 18 and havenā€™t touched a cigarette since. Now I canā€™t go in anymore of the vape shops around me, or buy any pre-made juice. I have no idea if Iā€™ll still be able to buy sub-ohm tanks and coils. If not Iā€™ll just keep sending it on the RDAā€™s I guess, but no-matter what it still comes back to whether or not Iā€™ll be able to buy nicotine. Canā€™t get around that one. Have to find a buddy to buy it through otherwise I guess.
2 Likes

Not sure if that has gone into effect, @VapeWright125 ā€¦
I am sure if you make friends here and can show your age, you might be able to find help.

Chin up and check your flavors out one by oneā€¦ write down any ideas and notes, those will become valuable in time for you and your tastes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I was in your shoes, I would try to buy a 2+ year supply of nicotineā€¦today

3 Likes

Sounds good, thanks again for the help! Sadly all the stores around me already held up the rule. But Iā€™ll make it work haha

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. I did order some new flavorings off of LNW only a couple days ago, and even with my account set up that I ordered from before, it made me re-confirm my age. Everything went through though and they shipped out my order. Maybe it was only because I was just ordering flavorings and not nicotine. Stupid law though. Still can be 18 to use whatever, just not purchase it. Right now Iā€™m running off of a 120mL bottle about 3/4 full. If it lets me, Iā€™m definitely buying a gallon.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the code I been using for a long time also.

2 Likes

I use same and have not had any issues.

2 Likes

FedEx is horrible for shipping anything anymore. Express nothing.

2 Likes