Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

LOVE those things call them press in bottle adapters :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL I already bought tons of course. Great nicotine btw

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer WOW quick turnaround from them, I ordered 2 liters Nic on Sunday, shipped Monday and received on Wednesday! Just putting in a fridge in the garage for now, no freezer space.

3 Likes

Yes @Rocky02852 they do seem to want to keep impressing donā€™t theyā€¦ If youā€™ve got 2L coming, you might want to get you some freezer space, when you can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta say they have been consistent for the nearly 3 years I have been using them.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer Iā€™m still waiting on 2 liters I ordered from River Supply, maybe couple weeks ago. Think they shipped it Monday?
Got 4 liters stocked up now, didnā€™t want to get gallons for ease of storage at this point. Guess I gotta look into a freezer

3 Likes

If you have that much on hand, you should. Smaller glass bottles, and freezing will be your best bet to keep your investment intact.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer Yeah I know, I think you have said you have a medical freezer.

2 Likes

Yes @Rocky02852 but thatā€™s not required, and it does add to the price. Iā€™m trying to treat your NIC, like my NIC. A dedicated freezer JUST for NIC would be best, and one thatā€™s not opened all day long like a family freezer.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer Yeah family freezer is out of the question! Good advice, thanks!

3 Likes

Yes they are great. No spills ever, they take a blunt needle and reseals itself.

4 Likes

Delosi has them as well

4 Likes

Yeah pretty fast ship from LNW, but gotta give a shoutout to @Nicotine_River for reaching out to me about a recent order that slow ship by fedex (I really donā€™t care for fedex) but with free shipping really canā€™t complain. Just saying Customer support goes a long way too!

9 Likes

So I asked LNW if there bottles were sealed with Argon Gas and if it would be best for long term storage if I just keep the nic in itā€™s original bottle so I do not break the seal and allow the Argon Gas to escape. Also asked if it is better to transfer to a Amber Glass bottle, which I generally do, and store it in the freezer. Here was there response:

Nicotine solutions should not be kept in the freezer because it can cause degradation. For long term storage it is best that you keep your solution refrigerated. You can transfer the solution into smaller glass bottles to prevent oxidization. You just want to keep the solution away from any heat and air to prevent oxidization. This goes for both freebase and salt nicotine.

7 Likes

Well, it sounds like their apparent failure to answer the ā€œArgonā€ question effectively means a ā€œnoā€ answer.

As to the freezer storage bit, weā€™ve been through this subject before on a few threads on this forum. I find no credible reasons to avoid such (per se) - even when in 100% VG solutions. It would be interesting and informative to ask them to (specifically) substantiate their claims. Needs to be more than some vague ā€œappeal to (ostensible, but not necessarily reliable) authorityā€. Should frequent large temp changes be avoided ? Surely (in any case). I donā€™t think that the temperatures of (even) old-fashioned ā€œfreezer boxā€ refrigerators (which tend to be lower than more modern self-defrosters) is too low of an ā€œabsoluteā€ (as opposed to changing) range of temperatures. Stability of storage temps seems a desirable condition - as well as staying on top of any issues associated with the volume increase with rising temperatures if/when containers have been opened (when initially cold). IIRC, @SessionDrummer described such an incident. The upshot seemed to be the wisdom of leaving more unfilled space in container than one (might) prefer.

6 Likes

Well crap. Now I have conflicting opinions. Viewed a video by a Dr. that claimed freezer was the way to go. Oh boy.

6 Likes

I only brought it up as Carolina Xtract says the same thing and has a warning about freezing nic. I think it has to do with the way some freezers keep frost from building up. I have had bottles of nic in the freezer for more than 3 years though and they were all good once I cracked the seal to start using.

5 Likes

That was my impression too, not sealed with Argon.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what exactly expanded, but something did. Def. agree with extra headspace, which can be easily overcome by Argon topping off.

4 Likes

Perhaps just a case (where it comes to LNWā€™s response) of ā€œcopy and pasteā€ thinking ? Carolina Xtractā€™s statements (taken on their own) donā€™t really make sense. Perhaps they nevertheless have ā€œpropagatedā€ ?

See this August, 2019 post regarding this same issue:

This (subsequent) post mentions the only method by which (only likely pure) Glycerin ever forms crystals:

Glycerin (Glycerol) is the only component of any relevant concern (Nicotine and Propylene Glycol are fine).

5 Likes