Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

I never bought from , but awhile back they came to the forum and sent samples…at rhe time the nicotine was good at minimal the quality matched Nic Select…their prices wete high though…seems like they got more competitive

6 Likes

No mate I have never tried their FB. Not sure why they would say proprietary. I must say I’m not sure of the acid but I always believed it was salycilic nic salts I could be and probably am wrong

5 Likes

Alright @SmilingOgre let’s see what’s what. For science and shit.

6 Likes

Allright!!! Our man in the field!

4 Likes

Update on LNW shipping I ordered Sat was shipped yesterday sent Priority mail will get Wed thats from AZ to MA not bad … 9 days for NR to get to me …also LB is a 3 day travel also

8 Likes

Yeps… they are fast…
I dont mind paying their prices, customer service is always there… good people. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Placed my order. I’m good till I’m 80 now. I really don’t anticipate being here at 80 but that’s ok. Insurance.

8 Likes

I have used their freebase, it is excellent. It is tasteless and smooth.

9 Likes

Have both salts and freebase from them. Great products and cs. Only buy from NR if there is a substantial discount code. LNW is my favorite site for nic supply.

7 Likes

No free shipping options, my only con for them, products and service is excellent so usually use LNW.

6 Likes

After the ELRecipies code they only hit me for $102 for a liter of salt, 1 gal PG and 1 gal VG including shipping. I’m good with that!

6 Likes

BB hey brother good to see you

6 Likes

Oh… on the slower side of the forum- use to always use RTS, soo that’s what happened to them. Too many name changes for distracted me to keep up. Thank you for recap!

See if I can push an order through this morning, dozen flavours or so, will post update.

4 Likes

rts did have a name change… Nicotine Giant…

but I remember box elder and a few other companies and what happened with that 100mg nic that was 250mg nic…

4 Likes

Bought from them a couple of times and got some samples another time. All three were shipped very fast and had no issues at all with them.

6 Likes

As we hurtle into the full-fledged Dark Ages of Persecution of Nicotine and its various aficionados, I picked up some PG and VG - so that I won’t have to deal with USPS shipping bans and the assholian and invasive private shipping carriers’ policies. Noticed (via an email received from them today) that LNW is presently running a Halloween sale - 25% off price of flavorings and e-juices (not applicable to Nicotine, PG, VG).

Coupon Code = “Spooky” (Sale Ends Friday, November 1st at 11:59pm MST)

8 Likes

Outstanding word choices @Raven-Knightly.

4 Likes

EXCELLENT nicotine!!! Salts are smooth and won’t trash the wicks like other brands. Just ordered some Yesterday before the federal tax increase

5 Likes

Thanls @fidalgo_vapes, I’m here quite often but just mixing. Been so busy I forget to say hi. I should take the time more often.

6 Likes

What he said @Beaufort_Batches

I won’t fight you on THAT ^^^.

4 Likes