Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

In using it (LNW VG), no particular complaints. It’s frustrating when the “US” version is significantly more expensive - and it is unclear whether there exists any (technical) reason that the US-manufactured is (in some substantive way) superior. (Could) just be that it yields a higher profit margin. Mystery (no information) “tiered” marketing is frustrating. One never knows which way they may be being led (by uncertainty) to act. Vendors have little incentive to talk-down low-cost options - while the higher-costs may not be worth extra $.

5 Likes

EXACTLY what I thought. I’m outta acid in my titrate kit, but hehe, pretty clear ehhh ?

4 Likes

I briefly checked out my tester VG/PG from LNW @Raven-Knightly, both with high NIC PG heavy MTL, and VG heavy DL, and I couldn’t tell any difference from my current Nude stash. VG thickness was about the same, so for what it’s worth, I had to get the “cheaper” VG as well, and no complaints here. Def. palm based.

5 Likes

I just tested the 1.5mg nic mix of Carolinaxtract compared to LNW freebase nic. I label the bottles on the bottom so I do not know which I am trying. First up there was a little throat hit and I could feel the nic buzz, second was smoother but not as much of a nic buzz. I was thinking the first might be the LNW but I was wrong, the LNW was the smoother of the 2. The Carolinaxtract does feel more potent though but that is usually the case with any nic I compare to it.

So far I am very impressed with the LNW freebase nic, once my cold clears up and I can test more. I am pretty confident I will be buying more LNW nic. Still need to test the LNW salt nic, gonna mix some up today to steep.

4 Likes

In both cases (I think stated in their product advertising). Hopefully, low in Tocopherols (Vit E) residues. :nerd_face:

… lipid-soluble vitamin E accounts for less than 1% of total palm oil content, it plays an important role in preserving oil stability and shelf-life while contributing to the health benefit of dietary palm oil consumption. … Palm oil is one of the most abundant natural sources of tocotrienols, with crude palm oil (also referred to as the “tocotrienol-rich fraction”) containing up to 800 mg/kg weight of α- and γ-tocotrienol isotypes. The distribution of vitamin E in palm oil is 30% tocopherols and 70% tocotrienols.

Yikes. ~1% is not a whole lot - but it is not nothing, either. It could be very impractical to (safely) remove. :grimacing:

2 Likes

@mjag I loved the ultra clear-ness and tasteless-ness of the Salts. Sadly (I should have known better) I’m just ONE of those people who gets a tickling cough from just about every Salt I’ve tried. This one, IS the same. No clue why. Clean, clear, odorless it is though.

4 Likes

I am right there with ya with Salts unless it is MTL. I am going to move from 10mg salts for pods to 6mg freebase for my personal use. My friends love 15mg salts for pods, too much for me. If I forget and they hand me a pod with 15mg salt I will cough my ass off if I DTL it. They do it on purpose, they just want to laugh there ass off as I cough and say…oh, so smooth between coughs :grin:

3 Likes

Interesting. I will be upping ~15 mg/ml to ~20 mg/ml (base Nic) soon with my (~20% NET) juice. At the low power that I use (5-6 Watts), keeping temps low, tolerating the Nic is not an issue. From what I have read (Tobacco industry technical papers), while Nicotine “boils” at ~247 *C, it begins vaporizing at ~170 *C or so. Thus, it can be so “sipped” at lower temps. This may (perhaps) be a factor in (base) Nicotine not offending. My philosophy is that maximizing Nicotine and minimizing coil-wick interface temperatures minimizes thermal decomposition of components (including synthetics as well as NETs). Higher power (does) bother my lungs. Don’t like air-restriction much, and draw full-blast DTL with NETs (which helps to keep temps low, as well).

3 Likes

LOL, I got friends like that. I’m TRYING to MTL it right now, and I had HOPED (especially after I saw how clear and clean smelling it was) that THIS would be the one I could vape. I use 14-16mg in my MTL tanks, so I mixed this up the same, and no, tickle cough. At least I only bought a small bottle. It’s ME, not the Salts.

3 Likes

Bummer…

4 Likes

I tried… :frowning:

4 Likes

As a follow up, after my initial test order, and reaction Just like @mjag’s below…

Just placed a big order for some freebase, and gallons of PG/VG from @LiquidNicotineW.

5 Likes

WHEW, that was SHOCKING. Just placed an order for 9 gallons total to be shipped. In less than TWO hours, already got confirmation order has shipped.

I have NEVER had a large order ship process THIS quickly before.

5 Likes

I love lnw!!! <3

You did the right thing with them, they are super fantastic folks… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right @anon84779643. I’m really glad @SmilingOgre started this whole thing off.

4 Likes

Me too! I’m in really good shape for nic, PG, and VG. Great when you have a forum full of folks to ask.

6 Likes

6 Likes

One small item to add for your bottles would be a self sealing orifice reducer. Can even buy from a veterinary supply. Have had them for so long I forgot where exactly I got them. They make spilling and contamination impossible. No more tipped bottles with nicotine all over the counter. Can insert the blunt needle and go.
Here is an example

5 Likes

I’m using the HELL outta them !!!

:slight_smile:

3 VG, 1 PG, 1 NIC

8 Likes

Today only at LNW 15% off, code BF19.

7 Likes