LiquidVoyage, from Sweden with love

Hello ELR !

SirRisc here with another juicy review.
Today I’ll be looking at 3 of the liquids in the LiquidVoyage lineup.

LiquidVoyage is a Swedish juicemaker priding himself on making his flavors unique and extremely well balanced.
The website states that they offer premium liquid, premium service and premium care, but if you look beyond the “premium” you’ll find that these liquids are not priced like that. In fact, the liquids are fairly easy on your budget while maintaining a premium quality.
The service and care is excellent, LiquidVoyage is a p. cool guy that doesn’t afraid of anything.

All testing was done in a Doge V1 built with a dual parallel coil at 0.4ohm, wicked with fresh rayon between each test.
The Doge was sat on top of a Sigelei 100W+, wattage varied from 50W to 100W to allow for flavor changes in each liquid.

A moodshot.

All liquids are 60VG/40PG, but LiquidVoyage does mix higher VG on request.
The bottles come with a clearly readable label, sporting the LiquidVoyage name, the juice name, and the ingredients.
Also on the bottle are a beveled triangle warning and an 18+ warning.
The nicotine content is marked on the side of the label, I got 6mg but the juice is offered in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg.
The bottles are soft, easily squeezeable and come with a blunt drippertop.

Another moodshot.

Oh My Lemon Pie

The description on the website:

Oh my, Its lemonpie! And not just any lemonpie, A light fluffy lemon meringue pie with a light outer crust. Yummy!

Photo.
http://i.imgur.com/2YYV8ro.jpg

My review:

Oh my is pretty spot on my reaction when I took my first drag of this one. It’s a sweet lemon meringue taste, which is very subtle in flavor.
The piecrust comes out slightly warmer while the lemon gives it a fresh twist.
A warm and flavorful dessert vape with a good sense of balance. While most dessert flavors go for a more “in your face” approach, this lemonpie is soft and could be vaped all day without issue.
A delighful play on the tastebuds.

• Flavor: 8.5/10
  • Vapor: 8/10

Pink Custard

Our mystery custard infused with strawberry and some secret elements that make it quite a delightful vape. This is one of our most popular mixtures and is quickly gaining a rather large following.

Photo.
http://i.imgur.com/aXLbe0E.jpg

My review:

I’m not sure what’s so secret about this custard, but it works perfectly. It’s not your average custard with some fruit mixed in, it really tastes like something special.
Again rather subtle but very flavorful without being too overpowering on the sweetness.
A warm and full inhale brings some of the custardnotes with it, the exhale changes to a sweeter and more fruity strawberry with a vanilla twist.
The flavors play very well together, and bring out the best in both the custard and the strawberry.
A special kind of fruit custard, very enjoyable.

• Flavor: 9/10

StrawPearDew

Honeydew melon, Strawberry and Pear entwine into a playful fresh fruity vape. A excellent all day vape for those hot summer days.

Photo.
http://i.imgur.com/JBv1iG9.jpg

My review:

I must admit, I saved the best for last. Those of you who know me also know that I’m very fond of melons. (Phrasing!)
StrawPearDew is , as the name suggests, a combination of strawberries, pear and honeydew melons which has been balanced so freakishly well that it becomes slightly addicting.
The inhale is mostly sweet because of the strawberry, the exhale is sweet and slightly zesty mostly because of the combination of pear and honeydew. This juice is a delectable play on your tastebuds which almost feels as if you’re vaping pure summer.
If you’re like me and love the kind of juices that bring out a summer feel, you’ll love this.
A perfectly balanced play on honeydew.

• Flavor: 9.5/10

In conclusion…
LiquidVoyage might be one of the somewhat lesser known juicemakers in Europe, but he’s certainly got his stuff together.
The mixes are well balanced, well rounded and not your everyday generic juices.
he does what he does with style and delivers a flavor that is rivaled only by the best.
An excellent shop, I certainly would advise to give it a try!

As always, thank you all for reading my drivel. And a huge thank you to Marco from LiquidVoyage for the juice!

SirRisc disappears in a plume of melon scented vapor

2 Likes

Thank you for the review! LV makes some nice juices.

I hope you don’t mind that I edited you post, so the photos are shown immediately - they’re too good not to be shown inline :slight_smile:

Taste, however, is very subjective. While I like all the flavors you’ve reviewed, the best one for me was Oh My Lemon Pie - it reminded me a bit of HIC’s Lemon Torrone Parfait which I really like. So my bottle disappeared a bit too quickly.

Strawpeardew is a nice mellow vape - I mostly get honeydew though - I would have liked to have strawberry more detectable, but it’s good as it is!

Pink Custard disappointed me though - that may be because I am used to my own custards, which are full and creamy. While I liked it, it wasn’t what I expected, and I didn’t get much strawberry on that one either. Nice mellow vape though!

1 Like

I don’t mind at all! wasn’t even aware it was an option, so thanks for the edit! :smiley:

To be fair I’m a little biased on flavors… like I said in the review itself, I’m a sucker for melonflavors and StrawPearDew tickled me in all the right places.
The others are really good too, especially at the pricepoint they’re sitting at.