Little Bit's of Flavor to Make a Vape "Pop"

This is a question for our master mixers. Last week I learned the beauty of just what a little tiny bit of Cactus can do to a mix. It changed the mouth feel and made it - well - just a gosh darn better vape all around!

I found out myself from mixing just .5% of Capella Cranberry as a little spike in Strawberry mixes, it gave it just that extra something to make the recipe a little more interesting.

I was wondering if anyone would care to share a few tips on flavors most people wouldn’t think to put in a recipe but made it awesome for you?

I think we talked about this a bit, but Pyure is amazing IMO. I’ve been putting it in almost everything lately.

2 Likes

Lol, you mention Pyure almost daily somewhere on here. I have still yet to find any in-store around here, though I look every time I shop. Starting to think ill probably just have to order it online. There is another kind I found, however, that I think would work nicely, comes in a 30ml glass with dropper. It also costs 9.99 which is why I didn’t get it last night, when I found it… But I believe it would work similarly. I will find out the name of it from my girl and edit this with a link in a few for you to see… They sell it online cheaper than the grocery store had it, I’m sure
EDIT:
They come in 2oz, 1.5oz, and 6ml.
20 flavors, or plain stevia. Not sure if the flavored kinds are vapable or not, but the original plain stevia seems fine looking at the ingredients…
http://sweetleaf.com/stevia-products/sweet-drops/

This is my first time seeing this brand. They seem to be flavored already. The only organic I saw was in powder form. I don’t know enough to comment on It. I bought Pyure because that’s what the other members were using. Maybe someone that has used this brand will comment.

I am curious to find out if they are safe for vape, a little pricey but if it can act as a sweetener and also match a flavor you’re going for, I think that’d come in handy in occasion. I was originally only looking at the plain stevia without flavoring in the store, but seeing the 20 flavors also available has me curious, also.
EDIT:
I have contacted the company directly, and am awaiting a response. I will let you know what they say when they reply.

Hahahah. Her we pyrue. :nerd_face:

Anyhoooo.
Rassberry FA or INW as a touch to strawberry helps pop.
Anise FA at very low percents adds an unusual cool touch of flavor. I like it in red flavors. Sb Wm rb and some melons
Coconut can add some mouth feel and other at a low touch where you don’t taste it but it’s there.
Some say pear FA can add some fruit sweetness to other fruit mixes (I havnt tried it yet).
Biscuit INW at a touch to an other bakery recipie is lovely imo.
Cookie FA in a touch percentage can do some fun too.

Touch means 0.25 to 1% depending on the flavor.

I’m sure there are others.

2 Likes

Found this in the info on DrugStore.com for the sweetleaf stevia. Not much help, but seems promising…

3 Likes

Now Foods sells a glycerite version that is just glycerine, stevia, and water. Check your health food store first before you order online.

2 Likes

I am not ordering anything until I know what its about :stuck_out_tongue: I emailed sweetleaf directly to try to get some more info on these “natural flavors”.

2 Likes

I am right there with ya. I don’t even know where to be on adding this to my mixes.

1 Like

That’s an awesome list! Thank you everyone for sharing.

I agree the Pyure adds another interesting dimension and smoothness @Pro_Vapes. This will fun to see what we get on this thread over the next few days.

1 Like

Try this?

Works out great and the bonus is you can alter the ingredients to your preference if you wish?

2 Likes

For fruit vapes I find TPA or FA Pear, TPA Dragon Fruit, and FA Fuji to all be great additives to most any fruit blend. I’m especially fond of Pear as it adds creaminess, but each is a very good “pop” worthy flavor in small quantities (0.5 - 1%).

To get a juicier fruit vape, INW Cactus!

And although this might not be a Pop type flavor, I highly recommend Medicine Flower Vanilla in anything vanilla is used. There’s no way to overstate how wonderful this stuff is.

3 Likes

Lemon Sicily or Dragonfruit helps most sharper fruits pop a bit more.

2 Likes

I always add a drop or two of real lemon juice in all fruit flavors. I find that it helps to blend the flavors and adds a little pop. I think its the acidity in it that does the trick, which may be the same affect of cranberry.

I use FA’s MTS Vape Wizard in tobacco or darker flavors like custard. That seems to add body and depth to mixes.

2 Likes

I’ve put it in a couple of cream type vapes at .30 at it seems to add sweetness without being too sweety sweet. It does smooth the throat hit as well!

1 Like

Lemon juice is fine, but it can mute flavours over time

1 Like

Lemon Sicily adds depth to fruity menthol stuff and in fact I used to put a couple of drops of that in any fruit thing I used to mix.

Yeah I’ve used it to pop fruits, I much prefer using that than lemon juice. According to notes on here lemon juice mutes flavours after extended steeping. It is probably good for ‘shake’n’vape’ fruity mixtures that won’t be steeping for too long.

1 Like