Little late update on this Vape Mall nic

A while back I ordered this nic and posted it, well I just now mixed some up. @SessionDrummer
I was down to just about out of the mixed juice I was vaping on so NOT thanking I three recipes thats easy and fast , making almost 700 mils between the three,
Moving up a little over a week I felled my tank and got a big surprise. A bit harsh with very little flavor.
Here’s where the not thinking come in,
I made all 650mils not thinking I’m using a new brand on nic, I thought I had just screwed up with not mixing testers at first.
I saved it all , each batch i had to up the percentage of three flavors, to bring in the taste,
Each one got a. Goodun, a couple of squeezes and a pinch. First time I’ve mixed a synthetic nic.

8 Likes

The way they penned in 100mg makes it feel, unique, small batch and reliable.

5 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo if I heard you correctly, the Synthetic NIC was a little harsh ?

5 Likes

Nic Test kits would still work wouldn’t it?

3 Likes

Maybe not so much harsh but more of to much in the batch , each batch was 1 - 120mil and i vape at 6nic.
So each batch is a little high. With this nic being a little stronger i may should of lowered the nic level a little. Because when i added the extra flavoring the juice become a nice vape.
So maybe to much nic over powered everything giving me harsher but not overpowering taste, just very unpleasant.
For the price and size im satisfied with it. :+1::+1:

7 Likes