Locket Lozenges

One for the UK vapors (not sure if you have them in the US) - has anyone come up with a good recipe for ‘locket’ type lozenges - the original ones. I guess there is some honey, lemon and possibly eucalyptus notes in there?

Thanks - Andrew

This might put you on the right track. Fishermans friend. ???

1 Like

Yes, I really like fishermans friends - cleared my sinuses out more than once:-) I do like anything with an anise flavour. Thanks for the recipe!

1 Like

I remember those! You’d get a pack whenever you had a cold, it was a great excuse to be allowed sweets for school! :smiley:

I remember they were pretty much just that, honey, lemon, eucalyptus. There was also a menthol version, and blackcurrant.

I’ve been planning on a blackcurrant-menthol juice myself, as my favourite gum is Airwaves blackcurrant, and you’ve reminded me I also loved the blackcurrant lockets.

I have tried t-juice Red Astaire and it’s ‘similar’ to cherry tunes so a Locket recipe would be great. I remember the blackcurrant ones too but the normal (lemon) ones were so nice with the honey filling:-) Keep me posted if you make a recipe for one!:slight_smile:

Thanks - Andrew