Logic electronic vaporizer

as im laying here in bed because im sick , a commercial of a vaporizer came on i was amazed because i have never seen a commercial for any vaporizers im wondering who own or makes this ??? im thinking it must be big tobacco anyone know for sure , cant wait to see hcigar or smoks first commercial lol

1 Like

just did a little research and the company that owns this vape is called japan tobacco international who also owns 24 factories that produce cigarettes , herez a couple of their global flagship brands WINSTON , CAMEL , benson and hedges , natural american spirits this is where the commercial vape world is heading buying vape things from producers of ciggs, smh with disgust im so happy to be a DIYer just thought this was interesting

4 Likes

Anyone seen this garbage by Philip Morris? It’s just a little cigarette, soaked in pg. the device heats it just enough to vape, then you throw out the “butt”.
Back to buying packs of cigarettes, no thanks.

2 Likes

they are going to come on strong and will own most of the industry soon they already have a big percentage

2 Likes

Yep…I told you so…back when the Deeming Regulations were first revealed, and everyone was blaming big tobacco, which were not the ones fighting the vape community. They were in the shadows snickering…just waiting.

5 Likes

I saw that gross thing last week. Vaporizing a Marlboro? What?

DISGUSTING!!!

1 Like

And by the look of the filter after “vape” it’s seems like they’ve dug up a few additives to supply with. A clean vape - not so much.

2 Likes