Loking for banana/strowberry ice cream with 50-50 pg vg

drop your recipe… thanks before

4 Likes

If you’re planning a recipe for pod, I suggest you do it as simple as possible. Maybe something like 8% banana cteam tfa, 3 % juicy straweberry fa, 5-10% vanilla bean ice cream capella, 1% sweetener tfa

6 Likes

have tried? in terms of taste?

4 Likes

I haven’t tried it. I don’t have a pod.

4 Likes

I take it English isn’t your first language.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

All of us could give you a recipe and tell you that’s a great recipe, then you’ll try it and won’t like it, waste of time and money…
What I’d do is to go to the calculator side pick the most rated Strawnana (btw it’s @Ken_O_Where 2016 recipe)

do that one and you’ll be just fine, want to change it? Swap the custard with an ice cream, as simple as that, or maybe add a good IC stone, I personally love SSA’s IC and WF’s put a touch of Vanilla swirl and some cream (FLV would do just fine) and there you go.

At the end it’s up to you, no point throwing recipes at you without knowing what you use, what flavours do you have access to, what does your stash look like or how much experience have you got, is it for a POD (which POD?) for an MTL? which one?

Start somewhere and build up, see how you like it and tweak it, we do it for fun and study, so enjoy it!

BTW welcome to ELR @taywoe

12 Likes

Thanks before…
I’m new to the vape world. about 2 months of quitting smoking, and now getting a taste of vaping. I’m using a 12 watt pod. is pg-vg 50-50 for pods?? MTL style? when 30-70 should use mod with DTL style? in terms of taste which one is better?

6 Likes

thanks before

5 Likes

Low power mods can’t handle high VG, that means over 60% and you’re doomed.
Some of the new PODs use mesh coils and are slightly better, but still I believe 60% is their limit.
It’s rather the other way round, use high PG (at the beginning e-liquids didn’t even have VG) more often then not use high PG (might leak in hot countries though, find the sweet spot.
To use 70/30 and things like that you need a rebuildable coil or coils dedicated to that type of liquids.
If you’re new start with something easy, try Ken’s recipe above, it’s only 4 flavours, adapt it to our needs, if you can’t find banana cream from Lorann use the one from Flavor West (5%) or TPA (6%).
Here below the link to an adaption to 60P/40V, change the nicotine and off ye go:

6 Likes

any suggestions for Ohm coil for 30.70 and 50.50?? I’m going to buy a mod, but I’m still confused about it.

5 Likes

I vape low wattage, high ohm MTL RTA devices (NOT PODS) and I only mix at 70VG 30PG without any issues at all. Maybe because they are RTA’s, but back in the day when I used premade coils I also used the same mixes… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes