Long Week.... Anyone Else?!

Thank you! Sound like what I have. Fever went back up tonight, started a cough… so haven’t been sick in years! Glad your son if feeling better!

4 Likes

Very long week …My finger tips all have cuts in them so they hurt …Its hard to pick stuff up . Thankfully the thumbs are ok lol

3 Likes

I dont think i have had much of a fever but sore throat, stuffy nose, major coughing, tired and achy all over. Last time i was sick was November 2019.

4 Likes

My daughter made me take a home Covid test this morning…positive…:woman_facepalming: Looks like I’ve got the week off… hope you feel better soon. Today feels like allergies…aside from the fever, which is gone now.

4 Likes

Hang in there @Lynda_Marie. Sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Get your rest when you can and get better soon.

2 Likes

Vitamin D, Zinc and C @Lynda_Marie

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself…you deserve it.

3 Likes

How are you feeling today? Any better?

3 Likes

Happy hump day :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve heard about this beer, love a good Porter from time to time.

4 Likes

It’s surprisingly Very very good, I wasn’t sure about a chocolate in a beer but somebody gave me a 6 pack and I don’t throw anything away :laughing:

4 Likes

It was a rough few days but im up and about. Glad to see you are feeling better.

6 Likes

Oh, I’ve had a few weird ones. Neopolitan Ice Cream, Blueberry Pancake, Creme Brulee, etc… They’re fairly hearty, very heavy, nice to have 1 or 2 but I don’t imagine you’d want to drink a pack.

2 Likes