Long Week.... Anyone Else?!

Hey everyone. Work has kicked off “BIG TIME” up here for me. I fell like I’m losing hours in my days, but that’s the job sucking them from me!! Ha! How’s everyone doing?

9 Likes

I hear you @D.Sims this past week, I almost had to use the GPS to find home !!!

7 Likes

I hear ya @D.Sims, we’re turning away work and stopped scheduling new jobs.
And lost 2 guys in the past 2 weeks, I’m getting too old for this shit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I hear ya! The ground just seems so much further away now. :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn @Rocky02852 sounds like that is the new new norm ?

6 Likes

Every day above ground just seems like a blessing :pray: , I’m 61 now and expected to pick up the slack… man I’m sore all over today, think I threw my shoulder out 2day, can’t even shake my juice :rofl:

Help wanted signs everywhere you look, I’d like to know how all these non workers are surviving :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

The Universal Basic Income and Credit system coming to a town near you. It’ll keep them stationary, pay rent and they’ll be able to afford a metaverse subscription

4 Likes

Same up here, and agreed…

3 Likes

Well, long week, now I’m sick. Had a fever of 101.8 last night. Flu… fever came down to 100.2 this morning. So much for my mixing this weekend :face_with_thermometer:

8 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. Rest up :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Get back to healthy soon @Lynda_Marie.

7 Likes

Honey and Lemon in your Tea for when your voice is Horse.

8 Likes

Milk and Honey if you’re @Rocky02852

5 Likes

Yes it was a long week for me. Retirement is not something that I am comfortable with. At first I simply could not stop working. It was very disconcerting. Over the years of retirement I have reduced my days at work to two days a week for eight months of the year which I am finding comfortable at present. Four months per year due to vicissitudes, I work four days a week. This was my last week of four days per week this year. I very much felt like coming to the end of a marathon and wanted back on two days. As Murphy (as in law) would have it, another day got inserted and I had to put in five. I’m in my last hour of the marathon and I am exhausted and relieved at the same time. I am in great need of a vacation which my regular schedule will provide weekly. This week lasted a month.

7 Likes

:horse: I see what you did there lol. I was able to find fresh honey this morning :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m hoping it’s some 24 hour thing-y :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m trying! That fever last night kicked my butt last night. :face_with_thermometer:

7 Likes

When you get better @Lynda_Marie, I can then start the blame game for the Pumper !!!

5 Likes

Things are looking UP over here! :beers:

6 Likes

Get better soon @Lynda_Marie. Weird stuff floating around. My son had the same thing. Fever of 101+ one night, then down the next day. Felt better eventually, but still has the cough two weeks later. Normally he’s back to normal in two or three days.

5 Likes