LOOK what came in the mail today! New Wonder Flavours!

Oo, I’m so excited. And you know what? I discovered a new recipe today that I’d like to try and create. It’s an old French ice cream recipe made with butter instead of cream. It’s called Queen Butter Vanilla. I wish they sold it in the stores. I’d be woofing it right now.

6 Likes

Im gonna have to look thst up…I wont be mixing abything until after April…When this month is over i have a list of things I want to create …April.is very busy for me…Party Punch = Hawaiin Punch , 7up and Ice Cream …Hopefully this will turn out

6 Likes

Good luck with it all. I can see you pulling off Hawaiian Punch, no problem but 7up and ice cream? Ouch! If I was eating that in RL, I think I would pair 7up with a sherbert :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ya you just drop some VIC in a Punch bowl im thinking

WF Hawaiian Punch
Cap Lemon Lime
INW Lemons Kick
SSA Ice Cream …Cant have a LB or TPA type of Ice Cream too Buttery the Ice Cream needs to Be White

Rainbow Sherbet would be nice but om lookimg for the Cream aspect

5 Likes

I guess I’m having a hard time with a creamy 7up, lol. It’s always been a sharp, refreshing, cut through the thirst kinda drink for me. How’s the SSA Ice Cream? Is it anything like VTA Ice Cream Base?

6 Likes

Heres the RL recipe

SSA Ice Cream is good its doesnt have the buttery notes of LB but everything else …never used VTA , SSA is more like Cap VBIC on steroids

6 Likes

Now I have to make a butter keto icecream hahahaha dang it

7 Likes

You doing a keto diet? It def works. I just took a few cues from it and halved my carb intake. That alone helped me drop about 10 lbs.

5 Likes

Oo, that sure is pretty. Maybe I changed my mind :grinning:

4 Likes

SSA Ice Cream or SSA Ice Cream Vanilla?

4 Likes

They are both good but the Ice Cream is the one I like , wait shit now i have to look at home which one ill get back to u later

4 Likes

It’s doing really well so far down 16lbs in a little over a month :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@muth @authormichellehughes Congrats to both of you. I started a modified South Beach Diet the Monday before last. A week and a half in and I am down 5 pounds. I know it is mostly water weight at the beginning, but I am feeling good about doing it. I’ve got another 20 to go, so expect to be at it for a few months. So far I am enjoying what I’m cooking and preparing. Who’d think that no carb (low carb) lasagna could be so tasty. And last weekend I made an egg, spinach, onion, red, yellow, orange, green pepper breakfast casserole that was wonderfully tasty. Breakfast for a week and really satisfying. I’ll be making it again this weekend. Even my housemates loved it (till I told them it was healthy :smirk:). And I forgot how much I enjoy V8 as a “snack”. Let’s all keep up the good work.

5 Likes

That’s great, Cary. Glad you’re enjoying the new diet. Actually, I was doing fine until I came out of remission from Graves Disease. Now I’m dropping weight at an unhealthy rate and am having unusual cravings for food that I wouldn’t normally eat. At this point I don’t care. I just need to keep my weight up. Might as well take advantage of the crazy cravings because it won’t last forever. The meds will slow down the thyroid soon. Btw, I love V8! But I wouldn’t wanna’ vape it. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

@muth No V8 vaping for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So sorry to hear about your recurrence of Graves Disease. Do whatever you need to and take care of yourself. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion. Recurrence of an illness can be scary, and I hope you have people around you for support and encouragement. Sending you healing thoughts and intentions.

5 Likes

congratulations!!! We are all just trying to get healthier

5 Likes

Amen to that, sistah! …and I was hoping you’d come along soon. I read your notes on SSA Milky Caramel Fudge and you liked it. I rather get along with it myself but wished it was stronger. I’m always battling it out with caramel flavors and thought you may have some helpful advice.

3 Likes