LOOK what came in the mail today! New Wonder Flavours!

18 Likes

Always liked Wonder Flavours, I’m wanting to know how the citrus and tropical come out. I need to order flavors this week and with so many new ones and places to buy from Im at a loss to try new stuff out just go with Bull City and do same old, same old.

7 Likes

Salted caramel :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll update when I’ve tested them… it’s going to be a week though

9 Likes

You lucky girl …Ill get mine at end of this week . I already have a couple Theory Recipes heres a pic of one

10 Likes

ooohhh… very nice looking idea!!! It was really nice of Frank to send them, feel very lucky!!!

6 Likes

New WF available at Chefs now.

7 Likes

That Cookie Dough has got my attention and I’m very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts about all of these new flavours.

6 Likes

BCF carries the WF line and a lot of new ones. I do most of my shopping there except when I need to use Chef’s Flavours.

6 Likes

OMG fidalgo, what is that, custard cups with caramel and coconut on top? I’m sitting here drooling and tortured!

7 Likes

It does look tasty. It looks like vanilla pudding with dulce de leche sprinkled with coarse ground salt, to me… :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Lol…look up Butterscotch Budino with Salted Caramel @muth @Wombatred26

8 Likes

All arrived, the postie even came on Saturday! :grin:

I had to google this but it does look wonderful, maybe I’ll have a go at something like that? :thinking: Mixed a few up late last night.
One in progress based on these, not sure if you get these over there, but the best way to eat liquorice, I reckon

8 Likes

you normally don’t get mail on saturday ?

4 Likes

No it’s not normal, DHL deliver on Sundays though

3 Likes

did you get that DHL ? what is your national postal called and what are the normal day they deliver ?

3 Likes

No this came Australia Post, via Royal Mail. One of the quickest from the UK only 11 days

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the reviews on these.

4 Likes

Do you have a recipe yet?

5 Likes

I do , But…Not quite there yet …I went with All WF but there are better options for some of the pieces of this puzzle so im redoing it with multiple Flavor Manufactures

5 Likes