Look what I bought for 150!

17 Likes

Mmmm, the Jugger should take care of business.

9 Likes

Wow, great score. The Juggerknot V2 is one of my favorite RTA’s and thr RBA section of the Ursa is excellent to go along with the Ursa that is also very nice. Congrats on the score

9 Likes

Do you have all that now or is it going to be shipped to you?
There’s a reason I ask.

11 Likes

One can never have too much vape gear…ever.

10 Likes

I have it all, the guy even delivered

11 Likes

And…this shit is damn near brand new. The juggernauts receipt was 78.00 And he bought it last August!

10 Likes

Good deal!

I got the voopoo drag x plus in my pocket right now, but even for the drag x pod you can get a 510 adapter to use with any tank you have :slight_smile:

Don’t know how it pulls so much power from batteries, but it does it very efficiently :smirk:

8 Likes

That’s 8 months worth of his saliva back-drooling into the tanks and his tongue licking all up in the drip tip…

Definitely 100% disinfect all that shit Babe: hepatitis can apparently be contracted via dried spit.

/nod

7 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome!

10 Likes

It’s an excellent deal.

Disinfectant and a toothbrush.

7 Likes

Certainly a nice looking tank…

images - 2021-04-30T170042.727

7 Likes

Hehe @TorturedZen

+1

7 Likes

I did! It was the first thing I did. And good

7 Likes

Or jelly beans.

7 Likes

Or chocolate chip cookies. :smiley:

8 Likes

@ladycrooks that’s pretty awesome! Where did you get those plastic shelving like the plexiglass? Did you make it or purchase it if so was it expensive?
I have all sorts of extra plexiglass in the garage, I took my hole saw and cut a bunch of holes in a piece. I had purchased a ladder style bookshelf that happens to work perfectly but it’s not what I wanted I guess I could Google search it but… they wouldn’t be much point of being on a forum without asking questions! Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

It is acrylic nail polish holders amazon

3 Likes

26 bucks for a 6 tier

3 Likes

im liking the ursa and the guar-21 theyrr both sweet devices. And the other stuff is suck a bonus.the juggernaut is 78.00 alone there was a receipt in the box still.

3 Likes