Looking for a cake base

Hey gang so I’m looking for a good cake base. Suggestions on cake flavors? I’m looking to make a strawberry cake flavor not cheese cake but a strawberry birthday cake lol maybe with ice cream. Any suggestions?

1 Like

@Alisa has a great cakestone, ive been seeing a lot of people using FW white cake lately one i have not tried yet but seems to be promising the cakestone by alisa is good if you dont have all the flaves i could send you some that already made up just let me know

5 Likes

Oh man I appreciate it! Is her stone public? I can check it out and see if I’m missing anything

2 Likes

yes it is just go to her recipes and search cake stone

3 Likes

For quick reference for you or anyone who comes along in the future, Alisa’s Cakestone:

DaMomma's Cakestone

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 10
Marshmallow (TPA) 15
Nonna's Cake (FA) 4
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 30
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 11
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 30

Flavor total: 100%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

this is another one of @Alisa , i didnt realize she had two of them , ive used this with great success ty @JoJo for posting the other one it made me be more specific to which one i was suggesting

1 Like

what do you select to have recipes post this way opposed to how i just posted ???

1 Like

I have the exact same question lol

1 Like

Good question! How DO you get recipes to post that way? Or is it a Mod thing?

1 Like

Click the blue wrench and then click “Copy as HTML (text).” It’s flash based so if you have funky flash issues with your system/browser, it might not work. Even for me sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. LoL. I have to make sure I click right on the text or it doesn’t copy.

3 Likes

Ah, I guess since my iPhone doesn’t support flash, I can’t do it. Damn. Thanks @JoJo

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t do it on my phone either. :disappointed:

3 Likes