Looking for a good / simple pineapple (juicy) & Mango recipe

I work at a Marine Corps Air Station in CA and met a young Marine that vapes
being a 100% DIYer and having not buy any "Premium " juices in over a year I was curious what he is paying for the juice he’s vaping I was shocked and almost felt bad for him anyway long story short I told him I would make some for him no charge he likes simple fruits loves pineapple I told him I will make him a Pineapple and mango
but all of my recipes are way too complicated so if anyone has a pineapple and mango ( I have regular mango not sweet TPA) I was thinking mango with pineapple
being the front note mango as a supporting flavor and some cactus to make it nice and juicy any recommendations would be appreciated!

1 Like

I’ve made up one called, My Scandalous. It is almost an snv but does mature very good and quick. It’s actually one of my now favorites,lol. I don’t use Mango in it even though you could adapt it in like I did but I swapped in Pacific Cooler (LB) instead of Orange Banana. Not sure your other variables like Nic, PG/VG,etc… but let me know and I’ll try and help. I think I can add my link here. http://tjek.nu/r/antB

1 Like

Also tell him its a USAF retiree’s recipe and we only like and accept the good stuff. He’ll get a laugh out of that,lol

1 Like

Have you tried Lilt? Really good stuff there.

2 Likes

Hey Chux,
I’m going to mix 30 PG / 70 VG with 3 mg Nic
I don’t have Pacific Cooler (LB) or Orange Banana I do have Mandarin Orange, And I have Banana. I also have Papaya, Sweet Guava, Kiwi , All kinds of Strawberry, Sweet Raspberry,Juicy Peach, Peaches and Cream, Lemon Sicily, Juicy Lemon, Black Currant (I’ll Tell him It’s A Ret AF recipe LOL) I’m Ret USN
:grinning:

1 Like

That sounds good thanks Nase!

@chux72vette
You’ve got it as private so we can’t open it as a link. Hit the edit gear over it and pick copy as HTML text from the drop down list and paste it back here if you want us to see it but still keep it unlisted as it were.

Peach, Mango, Pineapple, and sweetener (Stevia preferred) is something I have been trying to crack for some time. Just can’t get the correct combination of each, but together these flavors create magic if you can find the correct ingredients.

Peach FA
Pineapple FLV
Golden Eye PUR

These three are the best combination I have so far, still trying to figure this out myself.

1 Like

My Betty clone is excellent and spot on. It has pineapple and mango in it.

1 Like

Thanks Juice! Looks good!

1 Like

Teeny amount of inawara cactus added might do something. It’s a very strong flavor so be careful if you use it.

1 Like