Looking for a recipe from a discontinued juice...HELP!

So, this will probably sound odd but there was a vape juice company called Strong Island Vape that went out of business during the whole covid and ban period. They had a juice called Breakfast Time, a fruity pebble milkshake to be exact. Now, they sold out to a company called Phenix Vapes out of New York I believe, and they sold the strong island juices for a fairly short time. The last couple of times I was able to get it I had to cotact the owner directly so he could mix it up for me and he’d mail it out to me. My fiancee fell head over heels for that juice, and we still crave it to this day. We have scoured the earth trying to find a cereal vape that is even somewhat close to the flavor, but had zero luck in nearly 3 years. Most other cereal juices have a very strong lemony flavor and/or the strange chemical taste on exhale. I think this chemical-taste could be to lack of sweetener, but who knows? Does anyone have any information or ideas about creating a similar juice? I am sure the recipe has to be floating around out there somewhere. I’d try creating it myself, but have no clue where to start. We are avid rebuildable vapers, but creating juice is not something either of us are familiar with at all. If anyone has any ideas about this, or about the whereabouts of the company’'s recipe location at present, I would be FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

10 Likes

First welcome to the asylum oops I mean’t Forum. You have come to the right place there are a lot of very talented DIY fanatics here. We will do our best to help you out.
Try describing the eliquid for us. You mentioned that it’s a fruity pebbles milkshake. Sounds interesting. It also sounds like an old school type mix maybe all Capella flavors.

12 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR :tada:

6 Likes

I would start with Cap Silverline Fruit Circles out of the Fruity Cereal Single flavors it has the least Lemon vibe buy enough to get that good citrus backend , frome there adding a small amount of an orange flavor is what i like to do. Your milkshake base is going to have endless options Cap Milkshake , Molinberry had one as well …Or you can create one by using and Ice Cream flavor and a dairy like flavor …All Cap like @McDuckie said i would try something like

Fruit Circles @ 6pct
Sweet Tangerine@0.5pct
Milshake @2pct
Sweet cream @0.75
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream @2
Super Sweet @0.25

This is a starting point Creams may need to be adjusted and the Fruit Circlea can be pushed to 8
, sweet cream to 1pct etc etc…Also Super Sweet i start low always but you might like a super sweet liquis so bump it up

11 Likes

@wendyl maybe this will help you out …

11 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

Replying in advance so I don’t forget about this thread… BBL!!

4 Likes

Hi @wendyl. Welcome to the forum. Couple things… A serious PRO when you start mixing is that you find other flavor profiles you enjoy more than the one you’ve been stuck on for years.

I wouldn’t go back chasing my old favorites ever again.

Check out the recipe SD shared- and hit up Bull City to grab some flavor concentrates.

Start small- and only buy say 10/20 flavors… You will discover other flavors will raise your brow far more than ever before.

Keep us posted- and I’d be happy to share my recommendations to help a new mixer.

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @wendyl :call_me_hand:
Although it’s not a milkshake I would recommend taking a look at this recipe:
https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/307559-fruity_scoops_

9 Likes

@Rocky02852 thanks for sharing that. I didn’t know he published that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this recipe mate, I hadn’t seen it before. Sensory Overload is one of my all time favourite mixers and he really does create some amazing recipes that are in my regular mixing rotation, Breakfast At Tiffany’s being one of them.

9 Likes

@wendyl that’s probably TPA’s Fruit Circles.

@fidalgo_vapes is right about Capella Silverline’s Fruit Circles, completely different flavor, no lemon pledge, and PLENTY of grains.

5 Likes

Yes, and that doesn’t have any offensive lemon in it. I can’t help piping up when I hear lemon, lol. Although, some have convinced me to try FE as an affordable lemon vs MF, especially if lemon is not something you use all the time. Would you agree on the FE?

4 Likes

I hear you on that. Do you remember 9 South Cereal Killer? Some people stampeded like a Black Friday at Walmart for that juice. Me, I couldn’t get past the lemon.

ETA: Oh yes, and welcome! :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t know if FE Lemon would be a direct replacement for MF’s Lemon, as FE’s is an almost identical match for Lemonheads, whereas MF’s Lemon, is about as close to an actual Lemon as you can get. They’re both still great Lemons, but they are different lemons. People’s tastes will vary a lot as well, and it doesn’t mean you couldn’t sub one for the other, but the results will be different, especially depending on the mix(es) @muth. With that said, FE’s IS much cheaper than MF"s for sure.

4 Likes

Thx for the clarification. As you know lemon is not my forte…not yet, anyway. My how our tastes can change over the years, ey?

4 Likes

Oh yes, unfortunately I do remember cereal killa much much to well…

5 Likes