Looking for a simple to use premium temp control mod

Yeah this will do me for a while, back to saving my pennys! I have enough DIY e-liquid gear to keep me going for a long while.

I own two lost vape mods, a not-a-sticker carbon fiber lipo dna200 and a 18650 NZ abalone dna200. I love the vt133 and I’ve beaten a Reuleaux to pieces with it still working, but my lost vape Efusions are built with excellent quality and they are just super sexy. They are solid as all hell and beautifully crafted. The battery door is invisible it mates so well. The Triade will be my next non-pwm mod.

2 Likes

Hey TRW, one quick question.
Are you a high wattage/high temp vaper?

1 Like

I had a good look at these DNA chip mods on gearbest.com and boy it is a beautiful piece of kit. I was going to go with one of these but went with the Lost Vape Triade DNA250 simply because I have a few 2x18650 mods and wanted a 3 x 18650 mod. Thanks for the post though. Let me know how the mod is when you have it in hand.

I suppose, I mean I run my PWMs around 150W, but I use huge drippers and take big lung hits. For TC I never exceed 500F and tend to stick more toward and generally right at 420F…but I can pull a 200W cloud out of a DNA set to 420F with my bigger atomizers.

1 Like

IMHO They are very close in quality & performance but I think that most DNA250 mods are 3x18650s. I personally have a 3x18650 mod already & I wanted something a bit more compact. I did my research & decided on the Therion DNA166/7. It’s a stock DNA250 Chip factory modified to operate on 2x18650s. I have been using it as my daily for apprx 3mths. I have had zero issues with it & IMHO it has given me Premium performance.

1 Like