Looking for a specific vanilla

Well its been a couple weeks steeping and theres slight difference now between the two versiions. I think the madigascar version may be edging out the simply by a hair now. I can notice the difference between the two now. The simply version has a faint note which i cant put my finger on. Maybe slightly more tootsie roll specific where as the madigascar has a little more depth and body and leaves a little more vanilla lingering on the tongue after vaping. They are really fing good. I can vape this forever.

9 Likes

At almost 3 weeks. It just keeps getting more flavorfull. It has been getting even more sticky taffyness. Its def full on tootsie roll taffy. I think this one is a lock now. Wouldnt change a thing

12 Likes

You know I was looking more carefully at my stash and I see that I have the Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA). Someone was saying that the plain Vanillin 10% (PG) (TPA) is Methyl Vanillin and then there was conversation about the powder (obviously an old thread) because I donā€™t believe thatā€™s available anymore. Maybe direct from TPA. In any case, the two are different but the Ethyl is what I have. Iā€™m sure itā€™s not going to skew the mix in any significant way. Also, I thought I had Simply Vanilla but itā€™s actually Creamy Vanilla. Iā€™ll try it with that and the Madagascar.

3 Likes

There is a difference between ethyl vanillin and vanillin. Ethyl vanillin is stronger. However if you have tpa eyhyl vanillin 10% then its prob just mislabeled vanillin because i think tpa only sells ethyl vanillin in powder form . The only 10 percent one is just vanillin. Iv seen it mislabked on rebottled tpa before. Either way id use it at the same percent.

The simply vanilla is not needed. Just the madigascar , vanillin and sweet rice and ooo mm vanilla

I been vaping this all day today. Its at like 3 weeks now and flavor just keeps getting more intense. By far the best vanilla vape iv ever tried.

6 Likes

I hope I feel the same way because Iā€™m a vanilla junkie. Iā€™ll take vanilla over chocolate any day. I was watching Martha Stewart make eggnog and she was scraping vanilla pods right into it. Made me go nuts. Theyā€™re so expensive right now.

3 Likes

I must be losing it because I looked at the bottle again and it says just Vanillin 10%. That Sweet Rice (FE) smells EXACTLY like riceā€¦amazing. Hey, amazing that I could smell it! I just mixed up a tester.

8 Likes

YOUā€™RE BACK!

7 Likes

Glad your smell is back. I cant imagine

4 Likes

I canā€™t say 100% because some things are still off. I like a certain chardonnay with dinner sometimes and it just doesnā€™t taste anything like I remember. Iā€™m not complaining though because itā€™s getting better. I think the trick is to keep plowing through in order to retrain your nose.

5 Likes

When my wife lost her sense of taste and smell she used nasal saline to rinse her nasal passages. I guess the salt helps to cleanse the sensors in your nasal passages, it helps your sense of taste and smell return faster.

6 Likes

Smart lady. Yes, Iā€™m a proponent of using saline solution. A new thing I learned was that the virus likes to linger in your tongue, hence the loss of taste. Iā€™ve been using the bee propolis throat spray because it is a natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial agent.

5 Likes

I wonder how saline in your ejuice would do for your taste

6 Likes

Make it salty?

3 Likes

No i generally use INW shisha van for straight Vanilla and SSA Van ice cream covers all my van cream needs.I heard Jungle flavors Ultimate Vanilla is a good one too

6 Likes