Looking for a stand for my tanks/RTA's/RBA's/RDA's

I have 40 of these. Great little stands. Some i have mounted to wood and some are just on my desk. I do wish i had waited for the threaded version but i have only knocked one of my RDA’s over in the 10 months that i have had them.

Thats beautiful! And i see you have the same problem i do, cantstopbuyingitus. Its a serious disorder that leads to happy vaping.

5 Likes

I have a bunch of those as well. I like’em!

1 Like

Excellent little stands, in my first round i ordered the multicolored pack and in the second and third round i ordered all black. When my mother saw the colored ones she had to have them and i had to give them to her.

EDIT: What is this sharesale thing? uBlock is blocking it, if it is not a baddy ill remove the block. No idea why it is blocked as i know i didnt do it.

1 Like

It’s just me replacing the fasttech-link with an affiliate equivalent :slight_smile: No baddie :smile:

1 Like

Alrighty, ill force uBlock to unblock it then.

Yes, I use Ublock as well and can not see the page. It’s block it because they install adware on your computer as many, many site do. Perhaps theirs are more destructive since ublock usually only blocks the cookies. I know longer use Amazon due to blocking their crap slows down page loads terribly. I use several ad blockers…

Shareasale doesn’t install adware - they register an affiliate click and redirect to the product page… They probably also set their own cookie(s). The reason you don’t see anything is probably because the adblocker stops the redirect, so just an empty page is “shown”… :smile:

1 Like

You may be right, All I will say is that Shareasale is the absolute only website that has been blocked from me by ublock. There has to be a reason for this. Redirection is a common thing on the net and you would think other websites would be blocked from us as well. It would be nice if Ublock told us why it blocked the site. Not a fan of guessing why…

I think I may know the reason: I think shareasale also hosts banners on a subdomain… Maybe they blocked the entire shareasale-domain instead of the banner-serving part?

1 Like

Now that makes perfect sense. Regardless, I personally don’t have to see their website so bad that I will ignore Ublock. I installed it for a reason, and a darn good reason…

I fashioned a piece of wood and drilled holes for the 510 connection on the tank to fit in. Very simple and effective. It’s easy to customize for the number of tanks you want to hold and the size of the space you want to place it in.

2 Likes

I took a plain 2x4 ( not salt treated, or chemical treated) and used drill bits (regular and paddle type) and made my own.

1 Like

Fastech has a lot of nice acrylic and wood stands that hold up to 20 devices. All different colors too. I have 2 on the way right now.

3 Likes