Looking for a stand for my tanks/RTA's/RBA's/RDA's

so i have several tanks and RBA’s and RTA’s and RDA’s and i dont like them just laying around…does anyone know where i can get stands for my things? kinda like the ones you see at vape shops holding their display models
and also maybe a larger stand/holder for whatever RTA/RBA i just might be building on at the time? maybe even something weighted down? surely they make something and surely someone knows something???
please please please

1 Like

ok, well, i found stands for the individual pieces, they are called 510 stands…
now i just need to find like a heavier weighted down 510 stand for the one i work on

I couldn’t find one myself so I made one.

8 Likes

I got myself a few stands from Fasttech, they are nothing fancy but do the job.

As for building, I just got a clump of clay where I stuck a 510 adapter in and let it dry. The clay shrunk a bit so the 510 moved a little. I fixed that with a bit of glue. Again, nothing fancy but it does the trick :grinning:

2 Likes

i like that…whats the origin of that? as in, where would i find that?

2 Likes

https://www.fasttech.com/category/0/-/p/1/?510%20stand
found 510 stands here…will work this…i will order a bunch of these and then mount them onto something for storage and mount one on a heavy block of some sort for the “jobsite”

3 Likes

I cut the pieces and a guy that works with welded them for me.

1 Like

for DIY individual stands check out Sugru. It works like clay and has many uses. Search the web for cool ideas.

2 Likes

Oh man! That just sings to my inner gear-head.

2 Likes

ok…i just ordered a handful of the 510 stands from a company located in the US…when they come in, i’ll just craft me up something to store my little precious items while not in use and create one for when i am building…job is done! (sorta)

2 Likes

oh, i forgot to say:
I AM EXCITED!!

4 Likes

Here’s some more. Perhaps you can find more to be excited about…

Click…

1 Like

wow, good looking out…theres a coupla pieces in there i really like…

1 Like

That looks really good man, was the material something you already had? Regardless anyone would purchase something like that,it looks that good.
For anyone else check Etsy I read of a several people making 3d print stands that are very nicely done if I find a link I’ll post it.

2 Likes

Thevapingape on etsy, search for Vape stand there’s a bunch.

2 Likes

That’s a nice setup.

1 Like

i ordered some 510 stands, , when they get here, i’m gonna mount one of them to a wood, flip top box,

and it will be for whichever RDA, RTA, RBA that i am working on…and the box will house my tools and supplies i need for my work…
i think its a pretty good idea, but i am open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas

2 Likes

this is another i have my eye on:

its a beauty…

2 Likes

Good idea, keep us posted bon your progress

1 Like

Wow Cool… If you can make me one 3/4 of the size I would definitely buy it!!!Probably so would 1000 other vapers!!