Looking for an rta

My favourite RTA tank at the moment is the Ijoy Tornado Nano fantastic flavour from the stock coils and a really easy to build on dual deck.

I use pre built coils on them and have just changed my Dual coil Alien Clapton Kanthal coils after 6 weeks of use, just dry burned and rewicked them regularly once fitted.

Bringing out the Tornado 150 now or very soon depending where you are in the world. Very keen to try this new one out as well

Ijoy Tornado Family

I really like the chuff caps, but if they donā€™t suit they come with a drip tip that fits inside. Worth persevering with the chuff cap cap though for the flavour and clouds

2 Likes

My fav is the Billow v2 Nano. Its a bit fiddly to build till u get used to it, but once u doā€¦ ooolala!
I love the airflow - slightly restricted & quiet!
I have a Serpent Mini as well - dont like the flavor quite as muchā€¦ seems ā€˜harderā€™ or ā€˜crisperā€™ than the Billow which isnt necessarily a criticism I just prefer a rounder flavor. This tank is also a lot more noisy than the Billow.

1 Like

have you made this trade yet? i have goliath, aromamizer, or serpant mini

1 Like

hekales i still have it is the original and i hve a few .6 coils

ill send pic when im home

@Dan_the_Man

this is it sense herkales

1 Like

i like short attys so which ever is smaller im assuming the serpant???

u might want erase and send pm

The Geek vape family has great sources for the RTA & RBA family. The Griffin to me is my go to every day tank. Absolute powerhouse. I have the reg, 25, and am craving the 25 plus. I just got my hands on the Tsunami and it is a beast on flavor and air flow. A huge deck to work on with great post hole design for big builds. I cannot put enough praise on the flavor that thing produces. The dual airflow design is the tits.

2 Likes

if building your own coils isnā€™t a problem, check out the brand spankinā€™ new Wotofo Conqueror Mini. Iā€™ve purchased 5 Wotofo Conquerors and they have just released a mini version. Postless deck!! The flavor on my original Conquerors have been unmatched with everything ive tried this past year. The original Conqueror is selling for dirt cheap, about $11 right now on some sites. The mini is on sale from Fasttech for $25 right now. I am so in love with the postless deck. There are no post to get in the way of your flavor and the wicking is incredible when done right. If I chose, I can vape a full 10ml within 15 minutes!! If you like to go on bouts of chain-vaping with incredible flavor, check out Wotofoā€™s Conqueror Mini. As youve stated that you donā€™t like taller tanks, the original conqueror would be too tall for your preference.

1 Like

building coils is. not my thing but i think im going to have to start

I want to make a prediction. Within 10 minutes of your first successful build on the Engine, youā€™ll be all like ā€œGriffin Who?ā€

If you use Claptons I highly recommend duals, at least 3mm ID. Iā€™m running dual fused SS Claptons on mine (just got it a few days ago) and to me itā€™s one hell of a tank for flavor. Vapor production is nice too but as Iā€™m a flavor junkie and running it in temp control mode, vapor is secondary. Iā€™ll be promoting the Engine till something better comes my way. Sure there are some out there with a bit better flavor (scant at best), but all things considered, the Engine has an excellent design, construction, ease of build and best of allā€¦zero leaks.

3 Likes

Had my OBS engine for a while now and your right lol

Why did I know that was coming? Duhā€¦because I noticed your post date after my reply! LOL I was hoping I could squeak that one by and you hadnā€™t received it yet. Oh well, Iā€™ve done plenty of dumberer things so Iā€™m not even slightly embarrassed! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be ordering more Engines by the way. Iā€™m sold on the top air flow.

1 Like

Yet, @Wayne_Walker says top airflow is no goodā€¦ :smirk:

The tank is awesome, great flavour, good clouds, no leaks, this PRY4-U is tasting sooo good right now, dual rapture .26ohms :yum:

1 Like

Well the young fella has plenty to learn, huh? :slight_smile: Take him to church!

2 Likes

Could it be, itā€™s not necessarily the tank but how you utilise it?

So many variables with vaping, it would take a while to work through them allā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes

I would like that one but it would set @Pugs1970 for somethingā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ok I need to chime in hereā€¦ I see a lot of none love for the Griffin 25. I just got the Griffin 25 Plus about 2 weeks ago and I have to say I get great flavor from it. Not sure what build you guys use for it. But right now Im running 26/30g Helix wire at .26ohm at 70 watts and its great. It goes through juice a little faster than I would hope but aside from that, I love it.

1 Like