Looking for an rta

i have a original sense herkales black with a few .6 coils id like to trade for an rta not rda , i dont use this tank anymore and id like to try an rta before making the plunge

What kind of tank are you after ? Do you want a large tank ? 2-4 ml

hereā€™s a great deal and itā€™s close to you http://vapenw.com/aromamizer-rdta-by-steam-crave

best of both worlds RDTA :wink:

1 Like

lol i buy from them all the time im not sure what kind of tank i just know that i dont like the rda style so i want to at least give rta a try i know i want it to be easy tonwork with and as short in height as possible lol ibdont like super tall tanks they look funny i know that shldnt matter but if i like it i want to use it on my mod from white rose the mod itself is pretty bulky so any tank that is too big makes the mod gigantic

1 Like

My finaceā€™ really likes his crown by Uwell. The original one but that is still kinda a bulky tank. So is the steam crave both are great tanks but the crown just came out w/ a rda attachment to the original iā€™ve not yet bought it I want to thou. Seems you want something pretty particular and small in stature I am sure someone has a suggestion that fits the bill !

1 Like

actually im getting the one you suggested in a 3ml size , for 10 bucks if i dontblike it who cares right , and i love the original crown its my fave along with the clieto , i only wanted something small to dedicate to the particular mod but i might just pitva clieto on it and call ot a day , i wanted the crown 2 but it reminds me of the rafale which is my least fave tank btw ty i was looking at that sight last night and likes the look of the wismec thereom rta is that one good ??

1 Like

I donā€™t know anything about that the thereom sorry ! I know you should be plenty happy with the steamcrave it is a little funky w/ the vape belt but I vape MTL so I have to keep it majorly restricted to be able to enjoy it and still have a hard time but that is only bc of the style of vaping I do.

1 Like

I believe that @Pugs1970 and @Sprkslfly both enjoy the Theorem so they may be able to give you a little more insight on that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

ya im gonna grab that price is too good toboass especially if i dont like the rta style tanks

1 Like

Yeah the theorem is an excellent flavour tank, havenā€™t built on it yet but as it came itā€™s very good :+1:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my votes:

Single coil 22 mm: serpent mini
Dual coil 22 mm: diablo

1 Like

Ive been vaping the Wotofo Conqueror RTA since it first came out, almost a year ago now. Dual postless deck. Yes, none of those pesky posts to get in the way of your fresh vapor! The flavor on this RTA is outstanding. So much so, that I was extremely disappointed with the griffin 25 when it came out. Made the Griffin 25 feel like all I was vaping was air. Right now I think the Wotofo Conqueror is going for only $11 or $12 at www.vaporbeast.com.
Direct link - http://www.vaporbeast.com/wotofo-conqueror-rta.html
Check it out! Plus the juice flow control will allow you to force feed the liquid to your wick if you chain vape! Best hot and wet vape and most flavorful tank Iā€™ve ever vaped so far! Add on an amazing drip tip from 3rd Eye Drip Tips and youll be all set for the next year!! Good luck!

1 Like

Ive bought 5 of these Wotofo Conquerors so far!!! Just a note, donā€™t wrench the screws down too hard or youā€™ll strip the deck.

1 Like

Kayfun v5
Goblin v3
Kayfun v3 mini
Billow v2&3
I use all of the above and there all good flavour producing rtaā€™s and all of the "smaller diameter " rtaā€™s out there that i use for flavour in an rta. Oh and an honourable mention to the Ubertoot, nice flavour off that one too.

1 Like

Rob62 loves the kayfun

2 Likes

For good reason. Itā€™s a quality rta. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I only have the griffin 25 RTA and itā€™s a great tank but I recently won an obs Engine waiting for it to arrive then Iā€™ll do a little review

2 Likes

Being Iā€™m the one ā€œto blameā€ for Pugs getting the Theorem, itā€™s a safe bet to say that I love it!! Especially if you build with stainless steel. It holds the quick ramp up time that youā€™ll almost instantly fall in love with when you first use the notch coil(s) that come with it. But youā€™ll soon find the down side to the notch coils is that theyā€™re not easy to dry burn (to clean any built up gunk) as they tend to split from being only ā€œmicronsā€ thin.

The other thing is that the notch coilā€™s legs are so thin, and once you factor the weight of the coil itself, and add the weight of moistened cotton to that, you have a high propensity towards the coil sagging down (and depending on your initial placement) which could then lead to a potential short condition (if leads were left too long).

But thatā€™s only relevant if you continue to use notch coils. If you buildā€¦ Thereā€™s a whole new world of room to build single coils, all easily accessible, and twice as easy to wick!! And then, if you really have skills (and confidence) you could even build dual vertical coils!! *The only caveat being that only one end of the wick would be in the feed channel.

Regardless, I absolutely :heart: LOVE :heart: the Theorem, and itā€™s become my foundation in my niche in vaping. (Itā€™s big brother is the Limitless Plus FWIW.) Those two have ended my hunt for the ā€œworkhorseā€ position. Any others for the foreseeable future, will only be for curiosity, or ā€˜shits N gigglesā€™ (read as: because they were dirt cheap) :wink:

2 Likes

LOL could not help it

9 Likes

ty for info ill get one i dont build my own coils but i bought a bunch of pre made coild all different types they are very cheap as far as cost but i do want an rta and i know about the notch coils i bought somenof those as well that already had cotton in them but the legs would break as i was putting them in posts so that sucked lol , ibwould love to find some coils that were already wicked and different type like clapton and so on that would be great

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s one area of vaping hardware that was just starting to blossom. Pre-made coils.
To me, that was a priceless progression, especially for those who have physical issues such as dexterity or motor skills. Being able to buy pre-built coils is SO much awesome for those that need it, and such a convenience for those that want it!

Iā€™m grateful that we have the options on the market that we do, but I would have loved to see what might happened over the next year in that arena!

2 Likes