Looking for blue raspberry (NR) substitute

Been using Nicotine River’s (River supply) blue raspberry for a couple years now. I did buy 2 240ml bottles before they stopped supplying the public, sitting here mixing today and realized I’m done to about 20mls. I am just not sure if purchasing a gallon at $150 plus about $50 shipping to Pa makes sense. I have 6 working recipes, 2 of which are favorites for my best friend and myself, and 3 or 4 more that need tweaking. So my question is has anyone tried any concentrates that are at leas close to the same flavor? I had tried tfa before I found Nr, i have ssa raspberry blue type, and fw blue raspberry neither of which come close to the flavor profile. I don’t want to change the flavor of the recipe since they really good, imo, I don’t really have alot of free time to to mess around with trying to adapt the concentrates I have to match nr’s concentrate, hell just finding time to mix or make coils is a bitch lately. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

6 Likes

I’m sorry @Jmars I never tested that one. Stating that you already tried FW’s, and SSA’s offerings that did not work for you helps out. Wish I’d tried it so I could give you a “close-y”.

6 Likes

I do have the NR Blue Rasp but im not a Blue Rasp guy…If i get time this week ill mix a few and see what closest…I really like NRs offerings , FLV is also a really good one.

Noted on diy or die channel did blue Rasp not too llong ago @Lynda_Marie may be able to help but im not sure she had the NR

6 Likes

@Jmars this is the Blue Rasp not the Taffy Blue rasp right?

5 Likes

Yes just blue raspberry. Never tried the taffy

4 Likes

I don’t recall doing a blue razz, I just looked and found Noted OG’s blue razz but NR wasn’t on their list. Recently we talked about VSO blue razz. I don’t recommend that one, but I use Flavorah and sometimes I use OSDIY Blue razz slush.

6 Likes

Damn you guys havent done blue razz yet ?

4 Likes

I don’t think so, but if you have time request it on discord or Reddit. I’m not suggesting anymore things because they never add it in…like cheesecake. You’ll have better luck lol

5 Likes

Thank you all. I’ve been doing a bit of research there’s one blue raspberry I’ve seen good reviews on and I haven’t tried, liquid barn. I’ve been wanting to get a couple of their flavors for a while and just haven’t so mows a good time. And I will try flv. Thank you @fidalgo_vapes the the diy or die suggestion, haven’t had time to watch any videos lately but I will definitely try to fit it in

5 Likes

This might help

4 Likes

@Bob_ohms2low is a Blue Razz guy but he uses FLV with VSO i believe…Your not looking for a good pairing your looking for the best sub 1 to 1 …I k ow he had the NR so maybe he can help

4 Likes

So after trying just about every blue raspberry concentrate and multiple different combinations of them I finally placed my first order with liquid barn AND WE HAVE A WINNER. It is almost a spot on 1 to 1 with river supply blue raspberry. I also picked up a couple of their other flavors and after a week of steeping most of them smell pretty darn good. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

6 Likes