Looking for experiences with different Pineapple flavorings

Greetings Friends, Romans, Countrymen… Lend me your ears. I’m looking for your experiences with INW Pineapple, CAP Golden Pineapple, and Hangsen Pineapple. I’m not really asking for suggestions on what percentages to start with, I’m sure I could figure that out over time, and I probably will. What I’m looking for is people’s personal experiences with each of these flavors as standalones, differences between the flavor notes, preferences, etc. I know taste is subjective, but I’m really interested in some of your past experiences. For example, I’ve tried CAP Golden Pineapple as a standalone and it tasted very candy/syrup-y to me, and I really didn’t care for it. I’m kinda looking for that “just bit into a fresh crunchy chunk of juicy, acidic and bold” pineapple flavor. Thoughts?

I’ve had a solo-flavor bottle of CAP Golden Pineapple sitting in the cure cabinet for about 2 months now. It smells so funky I’m afraid to vape it. One of these days I’ll find the courage to load it up but I fully expect it to be a painful experience so I’m procrastinating…:fearful:

1 Like

I found a happy median, but it’s not a standalone. I like pineapple as a mixer though.

Frozen Pina Colada Desert v2 Gmix

Ingredient %
Coconut Extra (TPA) 2
Cookie (FA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1
Funky Pineapple (Molinberry) 4
Graham Cracker (TPA) 1.5
Pineapple (Hangsen) 1.5
Rum (INAWERA) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Good pineapples inewera, molin berry funky pineapple , German flavors pineapple(ananas- use sparingly), Vaping zone. Not so good TPA, FA, FW, CAP

1 Like

Since I love sweet juice type in my pineapple … TFA did that one perfect. Definitely not your just sliced pineapple.

2 Likes

this is a very simple and a very good vape, nice balance of flavor. But you have to let it steep for sure. Give it a try :yum:

2 Likes

TFA is my favourite pineapple concentrate as well. Reminds me of tinned pineapple more than fresh,It has sweetness, and a good tanginess to it which gives it a great finished flavour that suits me just fine. Works just as well in mixes as standalones for me.

2 Likes

Added it to my long list of recipes to try LOL looks delicious though