ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Looking for Flavoring

Hello everyone I am trying to get my hands on some flavoring. I am in the US I used to get off of TFA and heartland vapes but I guess I can’t anymore. I haven’t had to order new flavors in a long time so I’m new to this problem.

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Cloud_Shack
I would suggest Bullcityflavors.com
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/

and as a member of ELR you can use coupon code ELRECIPES for a discount off every order :ok_hand:

18 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Cloud_Shack, and @Rocky02852 nailed it. BCF for the win !!!

11 Likes

Bull City Flavors, BCF, is my go to as well. If you are supporting member on VU you can pm Roundhouse to get a permanent coupon code for BCF that’s better than the ELRECIPES code. You cannot share the code Roundhouse gives you though.

8 Likes

@Cloud_Shack I’ll join the others in welcoming you to the forum. And with recommending Bull City Flavors. Tons of variety, fair pricing and prompt service and shipping. They are awesome.

6 Likes

Thank you all for the reply I will definitely give them a go! I didn’t want to just go buy random stuff from where ever and remembered this forum from way back when I first started making my own juice and knew I would find my answer here. I have always used this calculator thru the years just never really sign in. Thanks again everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Hey there @Cloud_Shack welcome to ELR

3 Likes

Bullcity is pretty much the goto, but if you can’t find a particular flavor or it’s out of stock, try flavorjungle.com or wizardlabs.com

1 Like

BCF ALL DAY!! #bcfftw

2 Likes