Looking for help - my first post ( Honeydew )

Thanks i’ll check their site.

4 Likes

great thanks

4 Likes

Honeydew Melon (NF) is a good one to have in the stash. diyvaporsupply carries it. It’s an extract, very true flavor. 0.25-1% to start.

6 Likes

Sounds good thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

I agree completely … There is a company locally to me that I helped develop their recipes , I did agree not to share those specific ones but if they go out of business or stop selling these liquids id put them up to share for sure…

4 Likes

@Scarface78 sorry to hear that. In the words of @Pro_Vapes, there can be only one !!!

https://www.medicineflower.com/556.html

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/medicine-flower-flavor-concentrates/products/medicine-flower-honeydew

It may not be what they were using, but if you want a Honeydew Melon bazooka launcher, this is the one. ONE flavor, NIC, and PG/VG and you’re done.

5 Likes

Mint thanks so much I’ll give that a try

3 Likes

Don’t let the higher price scare you off. You use MUCH less than with almost ALL other flavors.

3 Likes

Nice I’m sure everyone would like that

4 Likes

You are costing me more money.

4 Likes

@Letitia THAT is EXACTLY what I used to say to @Pro_Vapes. Let’s not talk about the PURE-ness of basically ALL MF flavors, about how accurate, clean, and delicious they are, but let’s talk about the INITIAL PERCEIVED high cost factor.

It’s VERY hard to get out of the mindset of price per bottle, price per ml when mixing. WE do it, juice houses do it, we ALL do it. After you’ve been mixing for a while you start to get a feel for how strong/weak flavors are, and roughly how much you’ll have to add to a mix, and price assumptions are the same.

With most MF flavors (the one’s I’ve tried at least, and I tried a bunch), you have to FORGET what you know about strengths of flavors, and almost start OVER. You are (or will be) mixing at such a LOW % of flavor the price increase of the bottle of the flavor, just really doesn’t matter any more. Yes, they’re THAT strong. PV had to beat that into my head.

4 Likes

I know but with May 2020 looming I’m wanting to be more focused on backing up gear and nic. MF will simply have to be put on the back burner for the time being I’m afraid.

4 Likes

a combo of cantaloupe and peach :wink: shushhh… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good argument , great point…

3 Likes

Hmmmm. Peach. I may have to try adding 1% white peach fa.

3 Likes

Im thinking just peach from Flavorah will fit the bill :wink:

then again… try this, but warning… it’s not what the op is requesting help with the juice… this is just something new I have been toying with…

3 Likes

This sounds like it’ll quite tasty

3 Likes

Give it a try @Scarface78… vaping on it right now and wow…
The funny is I have to have my moods on a fruity type vape… think the tea is what makes it stand up from just a fruity… its chilled… but complex. really smooth… and no… it will not go with coffee too well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have to extend my flavours i dont have any FLV or MB i’ve mostly purchased tpa and cap.

4 Likes

“I have to extend my flavours i dont have any FLV or MB i’ve mostly purchased tpa and cap.”

This is an exciting moment! You may look back and say this is right about the time your mixing took a sharp upturn in quality and general awesomeness!

Nothing wrong with the good 'ol legacy brands, people mix with them all the time and love their mixes… but there is a lot of good stuff out there that people miss, probably because of inertia. Dig deep and keep trying new flavors from different brands.

If you check the top 100 rated recipes, there are mostly 3 brands used in them, they date mostly from 2014-2016. People keep getting into mixing and are told to check the top 100 and find some recipes that appeal to them, buy the flavors and start there. If we had a top 100 from 2018/19, you might find 6 or 7 newer brands in there. Just thoughts… :arrow_upper_right:

4 Likes