Looking For Hybrid Safe 22mm RDAs

If you have any hybrid safe 22mm RDAs that are in good condition and you are looking to get rid of, please let me know. I am getting my Noisy Crickets back out and remembered I only have a couple of Blitz Hattys to use. I’d like to try some other rdas. I’ve searched tons of online stores with little to no luck.

If so, please feel free to post here, with pic if possible, along with what you are asking for it/them. I can paypal and or venmo you.

Thanks. :fist:

4 Likes

None i’d be willing to part w/ but my FS v2 came to mind and would do a great job on one. Very similar to hatty but bottom airflow isnt fixed like the hatty. Looking and harder to find but did at decent price

4 Likes

Awesome thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Thinking what other 22 u might get on w/. Use an entheon clone on a 22 tube and does great job, tho small well it kinda magical in that it holds more then u would think. mainly use mine as squonker but auth. wasp is safe too.

3 Likes

Would you be interested in a Velocity? I used it with my NC when I was doing dual coil kanthal w/synth juice. It’s gathering dust now… You can have it for ship cost… OR if you have an old single coil RTA/RDA you’re not using, I’ll trade. :thinking:

Edit: Velocity Mini

4 Likes

That would be great. Thank you. I will be home later and check my attys for a single coil one. Will let you know asap.

4 Likes

Take your time… I’ll check and see if there are any other RDA’s that are hybrid worthy in my stash.

4 Likes

I’ll second the freakshow v2, I have had 100 watt builds in it with the side airflow fully open and 45 watt builds with bottom airflow only, both very tasty.

4 Likes

Good to hear! I ordered 2 right away.

4 Likes

I put my hand up as well I use the freakshow v2 on the nc1

I have seen the COV royal hunter kicking around the clearance bins - I haven’t got one but I have been tempted - at 99cents you can’t really complain if it is rubbish lol (even though the preview says 75 cents it is a price gouge bait and switch the extra 24 cent price increase is outrageous :rofl:)

5 Likes

I recall the pkg. deal w/ all 7 colors for 5 bucks? believe @TheTinMan planned on snagging em and wonder if they are used to chuck at people?

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve had a bunch of them before from a previous sale. They are ok but I wasn’t a fan of the spit back honeycomb drip tips and the flavor. I wound up gifting them to a bandmate. Thanks for the thought though :metal:

4 Likes

All 7 of my RHs are still in the box. I did remove one today to look at the 510 pin. It protrudes a bit but not as much as I would like for a NC.

I have a couple of Tsunami 22mm, one black, one SS. You are welcome to them.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I have a couple of 22mm tsunamis as well but I think its the same situation with the short 510.

4 Likes

I used to use heatsinks where the 510 length was in doubt. Ones w/ basically a copper lug press fitted in, atty screws in and pushes the lug outward then screw whole mess down on mod. They are cheap~3 bucks

3 Likes

Ahhhh good to know. :+1:

2 Likes

I really wanted to get one of these when they first came out but never did, but heard the were good.

2 Likes

oh one other thing i bought this BMI Goldie 22 for no other reason but to be matchy machy on my NC. I found one online but I’m not familiar with the site.

2 Likes

Thanks Chuck. I saw these as well but the delrin base makes me a little weary. I appreciate the find.

2 Likes

That is a nice match!

2 Likes