Looking for local vendors (Manchester UK)

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a store to buy concentrates and supplies local to the Manchester uk area. Buying online is convenient and all but I’d like to be able to chat to the vendor and pick his brain. Thanks in advance and apologies to the moderators if I’ve dropped this in the wrong category (still working the site out)

1 Like

This link has a list of U.K. vendors.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

4 Likes

Not sure if theres a brick and motar shop that does that in Manchester, most flavour companies deal online exclusively.
I have a sister that lives in Sale, Manchester, great place. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks tin man :+1:

2 Likes

Hi pattie, everything seems to be online nowadays. I’d probably buy more if I had someone to discuss flavours and brands etc. You can’t beat the human touch right?

4 Likes

You can always discuss flavors and brands here. I think there is a thread for every flavor company on here. Just use the search engine at the top left of the forum page.

Something else that might work is this, I asked a local company if they offered pick up. They said sure just put their address in the shipping info box. That let them know that you would be picking it up yourself.

2 Likes

@Steampugs - any you know of beaut?

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1 why didn’t I think of that :grinning:

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about until a few weeks ago when I asked if they would offer custome pick up and they said to do it that way. I was like you,why didn’t I think of that, lol.

I think you get a better idea of the range of products and brands by looking on a shelf than trawling through menus and drop downs. Call me old fashioned but I like to see what I’m buying and occasionally ask what the hell is this and what is it used for? What’s the difference between strawberry and strawberry rf? You know, questions I’d feel dumb asking on here.

2 Likes

Yep, I get it.

But there really isn’t a dumb question here. A few are questionable :laughing:

Use that search engine though. Strawberry is a big one. The more you read the more you get a feel for what is good.

3 Likes

It certainly is nowadays, but like @TheTinMan1 has said, there are threads on here that cover every brand available to us and goes into great detail about the flavour’s.
Just type in the serch bar what your looking for.
This place is a hive of information. [quote=“Shack, post:5, topic:150407”]
everything seems to be online nowadays.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Top right my darling :relaxed:

4 Likes

It’s invaluable for sure. I wouldn’t have dared try without ELR. Just wish there was a shelf I could peruse :blush:

1 Like

I understand brother. :joy::ok_hand:

Actually no dear, not for concentrates, gear yes but diy stuff not so much :confused:🖓

1 Like

Are there any in the UK? I don’t mind a ride out :blush:

https://ukvapers.org/Thread-Bricks-Mortar-Shop-Map

3 Likes

I agree with you for sure…but it’s like going into a Home Depot (big box home improvement store) and asking what is the difference between one screw and another. Sure you can get some good advice but you will in many cases get a plain generic answer that doesn’t really advise on what your really trying to do and why the smaller concreat screw really shouldn’t be used for drywall. (Holy heck that’s a long sentence I’m not going to fix lol)

Atleast in the drop downs you can replies from 3-20 people on a flavor just waiting for you. Thoughts, impressions, recpies demonstrating how they used it in a mix and so on.

All in all. I agree with you. Took me a long time to get used to ordering online.

3 Likes