Looking for Marl bo ro

Dang, and I just mixed up a bottle… oh well, we’ll see how it goes :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help. I have to order some more concentrates. Got any recommendations on where I should order them from?

The fruity nic salt flavors I made came out great. My friends love them. I just can’t get into those flavors myself. I can take a few hits but that’s it. I couldn’t vape those all day

3 Likes

My phone is screwing up now

2 Likes

If I were you I would get Soho, dark vapure, ry4, Burley red tobacco, sweet pipe tobacco, black honey, vanilla pipe tobacco, cowboy blend, and maybe a bourbon or rum for accentuates.
Say you have 15 concentrates.
Make a single flavor test (SFT) of each of them in 10 ml bottles. Read notes about them for recommended single use percentages.
Now taste them and start playing “witch doctor”.

5 Likes

If you really want tobacco and not fake tobaccos… look at Flavorah…

check this recipe out… I get a lot of raves on it…

and the tobaccos they have, there are many many recipes out already for them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(Really) fake tobacco ? Disclaimer: I never tried any of the Flavorah synthetic efforts. Puzzled by semantics.

OMG, who am I to disagree - seeing how many a “Rhumba in the Junga” have heretofore long passed.

3 Likes

A post is not a post if the Smoky doesn’t come on and plug Flavorah.
She recently purchased the Carnegie Deli and re-named all the sandwiches Flavorah. She’s petitioned the national weather service asking them to name one of their tornados Flavorah. Every time Smoky drops a Flavorah plug an angel gets it’s wings, and now heaven is full. When websites ask what time zone she lives in, she says, it’s Flavorah time! There’s only one “F-word” to her. When she cries only 2 drops come out. She buys her milk in .0012%. She registers her car in a state where they allow 8 letters on their Vanity plates. She can’t write poetry cuz nothing rhymes with Flavorah.

Sorry I got off topic there.

4 Likes

Cute post… :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

but not Cali… @SessionDrummer!! :smiley:
East coast here… lol…

2 Likes

I’ve never tried nic salts so have no idea about those. The Resource page on ELR has a lot of different places to get coupons with for flavors. As for flavor concentrate companies, everyone has their favorites. When I first began mixing all I used was TPA , then I found Capella, FlavourArt, and recently Flavorah. Honestly, I use a mix of a lot of different companies because that’s how I learned how to mix in the beginning. With fruits, I usually mix up two different ones IE Strawberry Ripe TFA/Strawberry Red FA etc. One of my favorite Vanilla’s is Madagascar Vanilla Flavour Art which I’m out of at the moment LOL … I was using FW Candy Caramel for a while but stopped and moved to FA’s Caramel which I still use and just bought Flavorah’s Caramel and learning where it works. LOL that was a long post for a simple question, sorry!

3 Likes

LOL back when I vaped tobacco flavors Deadly Sin was the reason I got into DIY. I was determined to clone that juice and I failed miserably to the point that I could no longer vape cinnamon and finally gave up. This might be up your alley though… https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/528711/Deadly%20Sin%20clone%20v2

Edited to add: PS Jeremy Dollar I loved your flavor so much so don’t hate me for trying to recreate it LOL

2 Likes

PSS to this day I think that recipe is Deadly Sin Clone : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/510810/Deadly+Sin+Clone

6.00% Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIY)
4.00% Lucky Shot (OSDIY)
3.00% Rice Crunchies (TPA)
5.00% RY4 Double (TPA)

Flavor total: 18%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/44ha

so yeah :stuck_out_tongue: I might not ever be able to try and clone it again but I still think I’m right hahahha

2 Likes

@Chef_Johnny FLV has a lot of fans, and Medicine Flower as well, nothing wrong with pimpin’ what you like.

2 Likes

Nor having a little fun with those that do.

3 Likes

Better make fun of me, I can’t stop pimpin SteamCrave.

2 Likes

How long ago was this? Some say that the Dekang Marl bo ro changed some time ago. I’m not sure tho.

2 Likes

The link I shared should have a date on it.

1 Like

Here’s a review on BCF for Hangsen USA Mix. It’s from 2016, so who knows how much their USA Mix has evolved or changed since then.

’ Really good tobacco vibe

Posted by Brandon B on 10th Sep 2016

If you’re a fan of tobacco flavor this one is definitely worth trying. It tastes like the old Dekang Marlboro that I used to vape when I first started out. It’s dryer than some of the other sweet tobaccos like DK or RY4, but it still has a sweet note underlying that taste of a freshly opened pouch of tobacco. It’s also great as a base for other flavors. It mixes well with the other Hangsen tobaccos or flavors like vanilla, carmel, etc…’

That said, take it for what it’s worth. 25 reviewers can generate 25 totally different evaluations, for the same flavoring. It’s 25 different sets of taste buds, doin’ the talking.

I know nothing about Hanga or Hangda. I thought Hangda was a Fasttech house brand / label, but no facts or links to back that up. One thing I am familiar with is some of the Hangsen tobacco flavors. They are my #1 primary tobacco flavorings in my tobacco experimenting & mixing. I personally love ‘em. But those are my taste buds talkin’.

I compliment the Hangsen ‘primary’ flavor with other flavors from TPA, FA, INW, & Flavorah. They all bring something to the mix. Sometimes good, and sometimes not.

I find it highly unlikely that you find your Marlboro in a single flavor. It’s going to take time, maybe a lot of it, experimenting with flavor combos. Like everyone says, let your taste buds guide you.

Every time I get something from BCF, I add a couple of new tobacco flavors. I single flavor test them, and try and get an idea how they will mesh with others. My latest experiment is Flavorah Tatanka tobacco. It’s got an interesting personality. Still figuring out how & where it will fit in. I’ll find a place for it.

It’s a big experiment, Ricks. Have fun with it!

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate all the help. I’m here for the long run. I will keep trying everything recommended to me. I just want to make something good. I’m hoping to find more than one also. I used to love having 2 liquids that I liked and being able to go between them to prevent vapers tongue. It used to be so nice…

5 Likes