Looking for Marl bo ro

@Ricks if you are only mixing for you, and you’re vaping 18-22mg and 80p/20v then that RATIO is fine. If you mix for anyone else, or any OTHER Pg/Vg mix then you will have to alter.

I do agree with @anon84779643. If you’ve got a dark closet (VG/PG), and a Freezer (NIC), I would order BIG.

I vape and move a lot, so I can’t directly tell you what’s right for your needs, but maybe 2 gallons of PG, 1 gallon of VG, and at least 1L of NIC as a starting point.

2 Likes

This is all for me. I’m still having issues with the tobacco concentrate. I found one that I like but it’s not available anymore. It was this Hangsen (Essence) USA Mix,

3 Likes

OK, that makes it easier then. Your ratio is solid IMO, just size it up or down for your own comfort (stash/prep/worst case scenerio) as needed.

@ricks, I could have sworn I saw a recent post about “USA Mix” under a rebottled name, still available. I’ll have to find that.

1 Like

@Ricks ??

2 Likes

I’ll order it to see if it’s the same. Thanks

2 Likes

Nic river is down now, no sales…

I still would buy as much as you can, even mixing for yourself.

1 Like

i have fallen back and just had to buy vg at walmart. the world is officially in crisis.

3 Likes

DJ!!! Welcome back… :sunglasses: :partying_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

eh, i always been here, just watching from a distance. Wash your hands, heathens! lol jk

3 Likes

bwahaha… after this??? I might have to head over to Bat Cave… :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.wyff4.com/article/greenville-co-is-most-traveled-large-county-in-us-during-coronavirus-outbreak-nyt-reports/32017430

2 Likes

I bought this to try.

Hoping it’s the same as this.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I still have not tried this one… Please let it be the same. I need a different sweetener tho. The ones I’m using are gunking up my coils too fast.

2 Likes

I’m finding my liquids are tasting best when freshly made… Is this common???

2 Likes

You might try lowering the amount used and seeing how that steeps. Maybe…

3 Likes

I will give it a try, Thanks

2 Likes

I’m still loving fresh make liquids better… I’m steeping a few different size bottles to see if that makes a difference.

I’m not bothered by the fresh made stuff at all. I was just curious if anyone else was having the same experience.

2 Likes

Can you freeze concentrated tobacco flavors???

2 Likes

I just love my liquids freshly made… I make 50ml bottles for myself and when I get almost half way thru them the sweetness is gone.

I steeped a couple 10ml bottles for 2 and 3 months and they both had no sweetness at all.

I’m going to have to start making smaller bottles I guess.

4 Likes

I need to find the USA Mix again. None of the regular stores have it. Either one of these works great…

3 Likes