Looking for Marl bo ro

“Dave, … Dave …”

2 Likes

Net Bot Nanny is a cruel mistress prone to sado-nihilistic borderline narcissistic personality disorders … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

No, I’m not interested in NETS. All the flavors that I have liked don’t taste like tobacco at all. I really can’t even describe them. Just a smooth slightly sweet good flavor. I wish i could describe it.

3 Likes

Just from my experience here, I managed to get red usa mix and usa mix from hangsen once upon a time. I used to mixed them 50:50 at 6% (3% each) to get good strong tobacco flavor. Of course, my hardware setup had changed since then, and I’m out of those flavors.

5 Likes

I just got a 100ml bottle of Hangda USA Mix 18mg 80PG/20VG and it barely has any flavor at all. This sucks. Someone said this is exactly like Dekang Marl bo ro. No it isn’t… I think it’s missing something sweet??? Not sure tho.

Someone has to know what concentrate I need to make this happen.

2 Likes

The last tobaccos from Hangsen that I tried had a bit of an off flavor to me and I think that’s why I never played much with them. I have these 2 so I will give it a try again.
How long did you let this steep?

2 Likes

did you try adding vanilla and caramel to them Ricks?

2 Likes

Issue is your taste and a million others are going to be different.
You will need to make some flavor buys… not ejuice buys.

2 Likes

It does have an off flavor. Even after a month steep, if IIRC.

2 Likes

Dang, and I just mixed up a bottle… oh well, we’ll see how it goes :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help. I have to order some more concentrates. Got any recommendations on where I should order them from?

The fruity nic salt flavors I made came out great. My friends love them. I just can’t get into those flavors myself. I can take a few hits but that’s it. I couldn’t vape those all day

3 Likes

My phone is screwing up now

2 Likes

If I were you I would get Soho, dark vapure, ry4, Burley red tobacco, sweet pipe tobacco, black honey, vanilla pipe tobacco, cowboy blend, and maybe a bourbon or rum for accentuates.
Say you have 15 concentrates.
Make a single flavor test (SFT) of each of them in 10 ml bottles. Read notes about them for recommended single use percentages.
Now taste them and start playing “witch doctor”.

5 Likes

If you really want tobacco and not fake tobaccos… look at Flavorah…

check this recipe out… I get a lot of raves on it…

and the tobaccos they have, there are many many recipes out already for them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(Really) fake tobacco ? Disclaimer: I never tried any of the Flavorah synthetic efforts. Puzzled by semantics.

OMG, who am I to disagree - seeing how many a “Rhumba in the Junga” have heretofore long passed.

3 Likes

A post is not a post if the Smoky doesn’t come on and plug Flavorah.
She recently purchased the Carnegie Deli and re-named all the sandwiches Flavorah. She’s petitioned the national weather service asking them to name one of their tornados Flavorah. Every time Smoky drops a Flavorah plug an angel gets it’s wings, and now heaven is full. When websites ask what time zone she lives in, she says, it’s Flavorah time! There’s only one “F-word” to her. When she cries only 2 drops come out. She buys her milk in .0012%. She registers her car in a state where they allow 8 letters on their Vanity plates. She can’t write poetry cuz nothing rhymes with Flavorah.

Sorry I got off topic there.

4 Likes

Cute post… :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

but not Cali… @SessionDrummer!! :smiley:
East coast here… lol…

2 Likes