Looking for Marl bo ro

I am not sure on any re-sellers

3 Likes

I just ordered it!!! I’m hoping it’s the one! Thanks again! I’ll let you know how it works out. I already had an account with them too. I never placed an order tho. I may have been checking them out for some PG and VG?

2 Likes

It was nasty. That Dekang definitely needs something. I have more than 30 flavored concentrates to experiment with now.

3 Likes

Is a drop of concentrate equal to to about .05ml? I don’t have a scale Yet…

2 Likes

One drop, depending on your bottle tip… is equal to .02g/.02ml
Snap a picture of yours and I can tell you if that is what your’s will make.

3 Likes

I’m currently using these, https://www.amazon.com/Needle-Dropper-Bottles-liquids-Liquids/dp/B00JVTC3NS

3 Likes

This is what gives me an exact .02g/.02ml drop

You might want to go ahead and pick up a scale…
aws501 is common for mixing…

4 Likes

I love those bottles @anon84779643, and you’re right, dead on accurate.

2 Likes

I used to order them by the case… I might start back.
The way I am playing with my flavors lately… they do not go far enough for me.
Or I need to cut back in making more recipes… gee I hate choices!!! :crazy_face::cup_with_straw:

and all of the flv bottles… are super accurate too… uses the same tips.

2 Likes

I am assuming tested using Water, Smoky ? The surface-tensions of PG and VG (or PG and VG with Nicotine) might alter that (relative to what one would measure for Water). Also, while the density of PG and of Nicotine is fairly close to the density of Water, VG is ~25% denser (weight/volume). Am interested in your specific findings (with emphasis on the Volumes - as that is what I use when mixing-up my NET e-juices).

2 Likes

No water involved. I am mostly zero nic… I count that as a pg weight, along with my flavors. I do not include the alcohol content of flavors, and I know my vg weights too. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

OK. For PG. Seems like VG surface-tension should be higher than PG (meaning a bit larger drop volumes)? Presence of Ethanol in solution will serve to reduce the surface-tension (of PG and/or VG alone) somewhat.

2 Likes

Vg has less viscosity, yes… however… the main thing I want to know (atm, and subject ot my bouncing of bases) is the accuracy of the flavor weight. Other than that… I am not anal about weight. I found ultras only need to be accurate, and the base can fluctuate between ratios and for me, it is what I look for. :cup_with_straw:

You might do things different, since you mix with nets. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I use ~20% NETs (in PG solution). I just use Volume alone (and that seems close enough for my purposes).

2 Likes

When I did nets, I used a high proof alcohol and vg drip system I rigged up… most all of my nets were def steeped for 3 months, and rarely took more than 5ml for a 4oz… but that seems like years ago. I have played with everything from tfa to hangsens and beyond. I settled for FLV’s tobaccos as they do suit a quick dirty job for making a decent if not better than average tobacco, without all the junk cluttering up, piling up… the jars, crock pots and yeah… I like things clean and simple now days. No regrets.

2 Likes

Curious. Do your synthetic “tobacco” brews (in attys) have the distinct aroma of unsmoked “Lucky Strikes” ?

2 Likes

I could probably bend flavors to achieve lucky strikes…
Already did winstin, camel, virginia slims, a couple marlboros…

2 Likes

To clarify your statement. Do your brews (in attys) have the distinct aroma of unsmoked Cigarette brands ?

2 Likes

I can do plain fresh in the pack tobaccos, or add in ashy to them…
Make sense? It’s all according to how you know your flavors and the points where they just work for the goal of the juice you are making. :wink:

2 Likes

Do you have a brew that (in attys) has the distinct aroma of (my old) unsmoked “Craven A” Cigarettes ? :thinking:

2 Likes