I get my MF here.

7 Likes

The product sounds good but the price itls high. Maybe my only choice thanks

5 Likes

Keep in mind the MF Silver is a alcohol based. There is the premium which isnt

5 Likes

Ok im going to ask which is better. May be a stupid question: which is better

5 Likes

Either or. Just make sure you enter which it is in your stash and read the labels. Create an account and sign up for the newsletter; they will likely email you a discount code. They do have occasional sales but not often. For as concentrated as the flavors are the price isn’t too bad. Most I use 1-4 drops per 30ml.

6 Likes

Thank you i will do that

4 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo the MF pricing has always been a point of hesitation for many, and I was one OF them. Finally @Pro_Vapes was able to show me the light. Their flavors are VERY concentrated, and you will use VERY little of them, so trying to do a price comparison to a regular flavor, or flavors you typically use, is very hard. I HIGHLY recommend almost ALL of their flavors, and the Dark Chocolate IS one of the MUST HAVES for me.

For your reference, as the new lines have made things a little blurry …

Flavors - Premium Line

Medicine Flower Genuine Flavors have been known and loved by many since their introduction in 2008. We have recently added new products and made some changes. Our Premium Flavor Line is a new addition to our products and is replacing our old Genuine Flavor line and will most closely match the old line in flavor and concentration.

These flavors are made following the same highly concentrated format with very similar all natural plant derived active constituents that were used in our original line. The base for this line is a bio-based PG which is derived from Vegetable Oil. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, sugar, or calories and are wheat and gluten free.

A few drops is all it takes to flavor anything from baked goods, shaved ice, tea, coffee drinks, ice cream, desserts and smoothies. Try a drop or two in your drinking water with ice for a refreshing gourmet treat! They also work well for scenting massage oils or lotions, balms, bath oils, soaps and candles.

These Premium Flavors are very potent. Consistent comparisons with other products on the market show our flavor potency being many times stronger than traditionally marketed flavors. Generally, 1-5 drops of our flavors equal up to a teaspoon of other flavors.

Flavors - Silver Line

Medicine Flower has been offering all natural and organic flavorings for over a decade. Our products are exceptional, bursting with delicious flavor and are extensively used in the food, beverage, cosmetics, supplements and other industries. We search the globe for the finest specialty ingredients and formulate highly concentrated products that both taste and smell incredible!

Our Silver Flavor Line, previously only available to manufacturers as our II flavors, is made using highly concentrated, all natural plant derived active constituents in an alcohol base. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, proteins, carbohydrates, sugar, lactose, calories and are wheat, corn and gluten free.

A few drops is all it takes to flavor anything from baked goods, shaved ice, tea, coffee drinks, ice cream, desserts and smoothies. Try a drop or two in your drinking water with ice for a refreshing gourmet treat! They also work well for scenting massage oils or lotions, balms, bath oils, soaps and candles. Silver Flavors are extremely potent, and are even stronger than flavors in our Premium Line. Care needs to be taken not to use too much! Generally, 1-5 drops of our flavors equal up to a teaspoon of other flavors.

https://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Flavor-Extract-Medicine-Flower/dp/B004OT707Y

8 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo The Premium Line is the closest match to the old versions. Not EVERY flavor is available in the Premium Line, and in that case, you can check the Silver Line. Lemon is one of the most notable (must haves) not available in the Premium Line …

5 Likes

Use Coupon Code SKINCARE10 for 10% off and free shipping :+1:

5 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo if you’re new to MF Dark Chocolate, don’t forget to try this …

6 Likes

Good linkage @Rocky02852

3 Likes

Oh I just noticed GEB is not doing free shipping anymore unless over $50, she also sells on Amazon but it’s $2 more per 15ml, didn’t check but usually free ship for Amazon…

5 Likes
5 Likes

I havent tried the Silver…The Silver is stronger than the premium is ehat it comes down to. Im sure there is some small diffetence in taste due to the carrier that is used …I dont thunk i would be able to tell though.

6 Likes

Im going to order now that you spoke up :grin::grin: thanks

5 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo I know I had a hard time trying to justify what I perceived as a “higher” price, but once I started using them, and saw how little I needed to use, the price became a non-issue …

5 Likes

Crap. Now my list is growing again. Thanks everyone :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes
4 Likes

This is why in going to go ahead and place an order. If it’s worth it, then im good doing it​:+1::+1:

5 Likes