Looking for MF dark chocolate

It seems they only sell the Premium line. The Viro line being the exception. On the Lemon page they list it as Premium. I would say you were originally right. BTW buy the Dark chocolate one of the best flavors they make. I highly recommend it.

5 Likes

Its in my basket lol. I have tried a lot of chocolates and wasnt keen at all. The best one to me was chocolate real flavors sc. seeing the strawberry is premium i might give it a go.

2 Likes

Don’t go too crazy. These aren’t the Premium being sold today by MF. These sound more like the OG. The Premium line sold by MF’s store today do contain alcohol. Don’t get me wrong. They are still very good. It’s going to take a drop or two more flavoring is the only difference. I use MF Dark chocolate in combination with other manufacturer’s chocolate. It’s adds richness.

5 Likes

The black cherry i bought is pretty damn good and yes there is no alcohol in it. Im def gonna get the chocolate to try it out for sure. Id still like to give the strawberry premium a shot

5 Likes

@Psycho_316 looks like no …

7 Likes

What confused me was it said premium in the description. But after i looked at the bottle its their silver line. Now on another note if anyone wants mf in the uk they offer a refer a friend program and you get £10 off your first purchase by using this code. Wish i seen this before i could have had @Lucas_James_Holden give me his code so i could have saved £10 but here is mine if anyone is interested in getting a bottle or two and save £10

4 Likes

Any thoughts on blueberry premium of vanilla premium as they dont have the newer vanillas just read your review on blueberry lol add that to basket lol

4 Likes

Ahh sh#t, I forgot about that mate.

5 Likes

I could have easily spent £50 on those :grimacing::grimacing::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Silver line Blueberry is incredible. 2 drops per 30 ml gives a full Blueberry presence.
The profile is a super dark and musty profile. Great with bakeries and dressses up dark tobacco’s well.

Silver line dark vanilla is a super dark vanilla bean. Has become my #1 used vanilla.

Silver line french vanilla is another spot on full flavor.

9 Likes

Im going to order a few more any suggestions @SessionDrummer from this site im getting dk chocolate for sure

4 Likes

Unfortunately now im putting a order in the blueberry is sold out. Which is shit

3 Likes

Butterscotch , Caramel , White Chocolate , Vanilla and Lemon are all best of the best imo…

Pear , Blackberry and Mint are good as well but other companies have flavors that are equal

Both the Apples are deilish

Strawberry is a good SB , my problem with it is i can get the same results from RFSC and its a flavir used over 1pct to achieve its potential

7 Likes

Thanks bud i had vanilla in the cart with dk chocolate. So thanks for that. I really wanted to try the blueberry but it sold out. Ill probably add that caramel too i was staring that down lol

3 Likes

The sale price of butterscotch is more than worth it…It is my fave Butterscotch

6 Likes

@Psycho_316 sooooo many 10/10’s to choose from …

4 Likes

Oh shit i missed that lol. And honestly after mixing up the tobacco recipe from @SquirrelSmash god that flv smoked butterscotch with the flv sweet cream was just a amazing note. Crazy it was more like a caramel then the milk and caramel ssa. If its far better then the flv smoked butterscotch i might just have to give it a go.

7 Likes

Ok i just ordered the dark chocolate and caramel. I passed on the butterscotch as my partner was ?ing all more orders this week lol. But i have 4 vape mails starting today. I got two more then ill post all my other non essential items :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

2 great flavors…

4 Likes

Cant wait to get them. The black cherry premium is really good. So yeah cant wait to get going with these two

4 Likes