Looking for new batts

so my sony vtc 3’s are about on the last leg and the low mah kinda sux
my vct 4’s are great but the two i got wont last forever specially since i use them multiple times a day
i use 3 18650’s every day in my ipv mini
with that said im looking for good high amp high mah batts so i can also use them in my mech mods too

Can’t go wrong with Samsung 25R’s :wink:

2 Likes

As daath said the 25r’s are great batts. I would purchase them from a reputable place tho. Some will tell you that no one is making fakes but that isnt true. I got some off Amazon and unlike the batts i got from illumn.com the printing rubbed off and they are a bit different color, the sleeve is lighter. I just use them in my flashlights and ordered 12 more from illumn.

We have mechs, both tube and box, and a couple unregulated box mods. The 25r’s are the only batts we use.

3 Likes

Can’t beat the genuine sam’s!!!
If u look u can see where the printing is rubbing off one I think it’s a fake???

1 Like

I’ve had no complaints with my Orbtronic batteries. I believe some are “relabeled” Panasonic.

Or

1 Like

are there any with a higher Mah or are the better ones all 2500

It is possible, im not positive on that. The ones i got from Lightning Vapes and Illumn i have no issues with this happening but the one i got from Amazon the sleeve is lighter and the print is coming off. They do seem to function properly tho.

2 Likes

For the batts we use for vaping 2500 is the highest i have seen. Ive seen some ICR batts at 3000mah but they are low amp low drain batts.

1 Like

I’m looking to get some 18350’s for a little stealth mod, any suggestions? Will most likely stay at 1 ohm or higher, but would like to be able to sub if I so desire.

I use purple Efest and Sibeile SBL700 18350s in tiny stealth mech mods.
Both are only 700mAh and rated up to 10A so aren’t really suitable for very low impedance builds - I’m happy to use them down to, say, 0.6ohms but wouldn’t want to go any lower.
And at anything below 1ohm (giving around 18W when fully charged), the limited capacity won’t give you much life anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah,it looks like I probably need to stick around 1.8 ohms just to get them to last for my needs.the more I look into it, the less I’m thinking I will be doing much sub ohming. Guess I just need to find the top of the line 350’s and build accordingly. Thanks for the input, I will put those on my list.

1 Like

Try http://www.illumn.com/

1 Like

http://www.lightningvapes.com/products/efest-imr-18350-10-5-a-700-mah-3-7v-li-mn-high-drain-rechargeable-battery-flat-or-button-top

They usually have some type of coupon code on line or on their website as well. They also have many other things vapers and modders need. I’ve used them a lot, with never an issue. Usually, you can get a lower price with buying 2 or more at a time. I do 18350 quite a bit @ .5 to .6 ohms and have never had an issue; but I don’t cloud chase with those batteries either.

I was looking at those same Batts here, http://liionwholesale.com/products/efest-imr-18350-700mah-li-mn-flat-top-batteries?variant=1017236832 should I question the company? Seem like a great deal! Do you have any input on this company @quitter1?

1 Like

Wow! That’s a great price! As long as they don’t charge you crazy shipping and they’re legit, I’ll be buying there too!

$3.15 shipping for four of those and I’m getting four more Sammy 25r’s. They claim to take returns if your not satisfied so long as the Batts are not damaged.

1 Like

Looks good please keep us posted I’m a battery collector I’d luv a new vendor!!!

1 Like

I’m already impressed, I’ve received a shipped notice and tracking number within an hour and 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Keep us informed! Sounds great so far.

I’m gonna place an order today when I get home so keep me posted if you can thanks