Looking for some Shake and Vape Recipes

I need to mix up a few good shake and vapes to hold me off until my other juices steep any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks, Steve

2 Likes

Almost any RF fruit as a single or combo is pretty good right away.

6 Likes

I agree any RF (SC) Fruit profile is excellent off the Shake. The RealFlavors VG base version, not so much though.

4 Likes

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=208228&q=Shake%20and%20vape&skip_context=true

Lots under search.

5 Likes

I’ve been liking Creme Brulee(INW), Vanilla Custard(INW) and Spicy Biscuit(INW) as single flavor SnV’s. Mixed at 2.5-3%, they’re pretty decent as a stand-alone flavor. Also, if you’ve got Gooey Butter Cake(DIYFS) that makes an AWESOME SnV at 3%. I usually mix up two or three 60 ml bottles of that when I’m mixing so that I’ve got something to carry me through steep time.

3 Likes

Just remembered Manner, it’s a lemon cookie that actually is better as a shake and vape than a steeper. I usually give it a mix until it’s cloudy, then wait for it to clear(usually a couple of hours) then it’s good to go.

8 Likes

I’ve just discovered that French Vanilla RFSC @ 5% is awesome as SnV. Maybe wait an hour after mixing and shake very well. 5% is much higher than RF recommended, but searching the database for notes told me to try it between 4% and 6%, and they were right! Only been a couple of days, so no idea how it will hold up with longer steeping, so far it just keeps getting better! It is a rich, smooth Vanilla Cream, not just Vanilla flavor.

Edit: checked out your flavor stash and there are no RF at all, and I don’t own any of your flavors. So, unless you’re shopping, I can’t actually give any advice. Good luck on the hunt!

4 Likes

That manner recipe is pretty good. Here are some more

3 Likes

If you like watermelon, give this a try and let me know what you think. I haven’t technically done it as a SnV, but I figure mixing before bed and vaping it the next morning is pretty dang close.

4 Likes

Sorry @Steve-o_54 I neglected to snoop through your stash first. Now that I have, the Double Watermelon around 3 or 4% with 2% of Honeydew and/or 2% Cantaloupe should be okay right away. Any of the melons with any of the berries should be good too but I don’t have personal experience with that, I usually let them sit a week or two. Keep it simple with 2-4 flavors and lower % and if any of them have a trace of alcohol, let them breathe a little.

This one I usually let steep because it’ll get smoother and sweeter but it’s okay as a S&V too. Pyure is optional.

6 Likes

Sub for the pear FA? Is there one?

2 Likes

Probably but I liked FA so much I didn’t bother looking for others, lol.

2 Likes

I will have to put it on my short list then. I love working with Fuji and that mix looks tasty.

2 Likes

I hope you like it! To me it’s like an apple juice box, very juicy and sweet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another apple shake and vape (i leave it overnight)

and it’s tasty af :slight_smile:

In my version koolada is replaced by ws-23 at lower precentage but all the rest is the same

4 Likes

I have made tons of this in the past. I ended up stop ordering strawberry ripe and replaced it with strawberry RealFlavors SC @ 2%

3 Likes

I have tried several Shaner recipes,
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Shaner
Many of them work well in S & V, of course they improve with maceration …

3 Likes