Looking for the banana trinity

Hello happy Sunday! So I’ve seen blueberry, strawberry, and vanilla trinities. Never seen a banana trinity. I am chasing down a banana pudding milkshake. Got the rest pretty much the way I like it but need to work on the bananas. Any suggestions? Here is my stash if it would help. Thinking banana fosters to start with…here us my stash http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/174903

6 Likes

I can’t speak to a trinity, because this is the first time I’ve seen that term used like this. I’m assuming you mean 3 banana flavors that make one outstanding flavor by layering.

It looks like you have a good start.

I see people praising the Banana Cream LA, not sure which one is more preferred of your 2. And, Flavorah is also highly regarded as a brand.

Start very low on FLV, like 0.2%, and work your way up or down. From all I’ve gathered, the people who give FLV bad reviews could well be over-flavoring, even at 2%. These are just my observations from reading and soaking it all in. I have not used them.

Bananas i can recommend from experience:

Banana RFSC is a fantastic realistic Banana. 0.5-1.25, maybe up to 2%, depending on how simple the mix is, 2-2.25% sf. Well worth adding to your stash.

And, Banana NF is a verrry real Banana. Keep it low, though, it tastes weirdly authentic and potent at 3%. Too authentic for me. Try around 0.25-1% in a mix. Probably not a good single flavor.

Both are available at diyvaporsupply.com

6 Likes

Banana bano FA is a decent :banana:

5 Likes

Wf Banana Puree and TFA Banan Cream are the best. You only need those imo. Maybe Lorann’s

3 Likes

I believe the Trinity Thing started with Blueberry…Then any combo that was used by youtube mixers became the Trinity , I just heard the Developed Crew going over all the different Trinity Combos it was imo a bit over the top… I did Try the " Strawberry Trinity " bc it used two of my Fave SB concentrates , For me the SB Trinity was Average at best …

Note: i may have this Trinity thing all wrong lol

6 Likes

Have to agree with Fidalgo, tried the SB trinity and wasn’t too impressed.

5 Likes

What’s the point of having a “trinity” besides that you can call it that?
If you like something, then go for it. If it takes a single flavor, 2, 3, 4 or more, then do it that way. I don’t get mixers that are obsessed with numbers, for me it’s all about the flavor and it doesn’t matter how it’s achieved.

7 Likes

Well, not obsessed. I was asking more for a combination of bananas to make something realistic. Be it 2, 3, or 12. Trinity for me is about combining several.

5 Likes

I mix banana cream TPA and LA at same percentage (50:50). Not a trinity, I know…

4 Likes

The trinity thing started with “The Holy Trinity Of Strawberries” INW Shisha Straw 2.5%, FA Red Touch 1.5%, JF Sweet Straw 1%, I hate JF Sweet Strawberry

5 Likes

Now your gonna make me research things
I thought the straw one was

3 inw
2 FA
1.5 jf

3 Likes

I hate JF anything.

I gave up on banana flavors a long time ago. I like me a banana, but I don’t like me a banana vape.
@Plunderdrum

I did not know this. I have never tried NF but this gives me a reason to. Thanks for the tip.

5 Likes

Damn, i hate to be predictable, but, ummm, to my immense surprise, nobody’s mentioned the Medicine Flower banana yet have they. Authentic as all-get-out, but haven’t yet played around with it enough to add anything to the notes.
Just don’t emulate whoever-it was who used it @30% (what a terrible bleedin’ waste. eh?). Emulate those other guys instead ! (i.e. 0.7% sounds about right to me)

1 Like

I’ve tried a few banana recipes and flavors over the past 2.5 years and never hit on anything that was close to being what I thought it should be.

However, just yesterday I vaped a recipe that uses Molinberry Soft Banana and TPA Banana Cream. It’s by far the best I’ve ever tried. It’s the former flavor that makes it good, so I’d suggest getting it and then mix it with others until you hit on what you want.

2 Likes

According to my 11 year old son the Holy Trinity is Cows, Pigs and Chickens.

4 Likes

Trinity’s are cool but why use three when you can just use one! Inawera banana tastes like a slightly overripe banana so it’s my go to flavor for any banana recipe.

2 Likes

It would concern me if your son knew what the Trinity was ( vaping trinity)

2 Likes

That’s usually done when peple use it in a stone. The high % gets added to the database as if it were used in a recipe, so it skews the usage % on the flavor pages horribly. (Edit: which is why we use the Median instead of the Average usage, nothing horrible going on here;) thanks, @woftam!)

3 Likes

I am pretty sure it only has an effect on the average usage not the median

4 Likes

Ah thanks. Why didn’t I think of that? Ah well. it’s not yet 4 am here in Sunny England, and I’ve already learned my one new thing for today! :grinning: so i now get a 20-hour free run of being stooopid and nobody noticing . Woot!

4 Likes