Looks like the iPV5 is in our near future!

Yep and the issue ended up being the way they made there connection of the wirers to the 510 pin and for some reason it did not effect all of the first run.

1 Like

The problem is, if I were to rule out every company that has pissed me off over the years, I wouldn’t have my Galaxy phone, my LG TV, my badass PC built from parts from various manufacturers that have all hosed me over the years, etc. Now Hewlitt Packard… that is another story altogether. If they gave me something I would throw it at them as they ran away in fear. So I understand your frustration. I bought an HP camera years and years ago when digital cameras were first getting on the scene. Pulled it out of the box and it would not run on whatever Winblows I was running. So to make it work HP told me I needed to run it on the proper version of Winblows, even though it said on the box I could use it. They replied “Oh, you need to buy the drivers for it”. I was like WTF? Believe it or not that has happened to me 3 times with HP products. Never again will they see another dollar from me.

2 Likes

IPV5… I am curious of what the price point will be. If they price them up with the DNA 200 chips, it probably won’t do very well. If it is priced around the 80-100 buck mark, it may do well. The offerings for quality 200w non DNA-200 mods is pretty cheezy IMO. There are some decent ones out there, but none that have spoken to me. Then there is the Reuleaux RX200. At the $70.00 mark, it is pretty appealing with 3 batts in it and the screen looks …ahem…very familiar in function. Then there is eLeaf, they are due to put out a 100w TC device soon. They are usually a good bang for the buck.

Thank Ms. Fiorina for that one. Just saying.

What I don’t get, is why they didn’t do the Reuleaux RX200 with an eVic VTC Mini screen!

3 Likes

BINGO! I was also thinking that. That mod with THAT screen would be very nice. Maybe they didn’t want it to out-shine the DNA-200

1 Like

To make it cheap they just left the housing alone, aside from color is my bet.

Even though my IPV3 LI is my most used device, I will not be buying another Chinese mod until it is thoroughly old news. I cant imagine what they could come up with next that I need to jump on the first run, I dont need more power and the TC is working well. I got burned badly with the stupid black Xcube 2; those must have been later runs and they still managed to screw everyone just by changing the color. The DNA 200 is simply unassailable. It is the bomb and i just bought a Reuleaux for when I am not travelling, the Efusion is for when I am.

Tanks and flavors on the other hand. . .man, I am going broke fast on that stuff.

1 Like

I wonder which one is the real version… P4U has a new IPV D3 that looks very similar to the 3rd pic.

IPV D3

From the P4U site…

1 Like

Interesting. Are they trying to rip off iCigar’s look?

i heard about the ipv4 issues, but the ipv d2 is the bomb. Just letting everyone know.

That would have been nice

1 Like