Lost vape help

I was wondering if anyone could help with a contact to Lost vape that they will answer, I have a Triad 250, about 6 months old, and it has a loose 510, I don’t want to try my hand at fixing it, and I heard from many here that they are great at standing behind there mods, I left a email on the Lost vape help page about a week ago and have not received any response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Isn’t that just tightening 3 screws on top the 510 plate?

2 Likes

No, The 3 Screws remove the top plate and the 510 is like a weld to the plate.

3 Likes

Some were on this forum I remember some one taking one apart and showing how they soldered it back, and I suppose that would be a option but with my soldering skills I would screw it up. I have a small fortune of Lost Vape Mods, And never had any other problems with any except the Paint on my Triad 200 that scraped off really quick. The 250 is still in near perfect condition, It is still usable and does not totally spin but it just loose enough to annoy the hell out of me, and under use I would think It will just become more loose and eventually break the wire weld.

4 Likes

I had an issue with the firing button on my Therion 167 a while back. Lost Vape directed me to Evolv to start a ticket. They handle the Lost Vape product servicing in the US. Or, at least they did about a year ago.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/?a=add

5 Likes

Thanks I will give them a try.

3 Likes

Hello, I broke the battery door on my Lost Vape Paranormal and after some research found Evolv handles all warranty’s for all DNA mods here in the U.S. I contacted them and the matter was resolved in a matter of days. no fuss, here is the link. good luck.

8 Likes

If the helpdesk is a dud you can always try @Sprkslfly, he’s our mod coroner. :smiley:

3 Likes

I appreciate the mention and thought, but I have faith in Evolv! :wink:

I’d be shocked if they didn’t get things done!

5 Likes

I sent them a message, and got a reply saying they will respond back, so it looks good so far, If it was a cheap mod (and I have way to many of those) if I could not or did not want to waste the effort I will keep you in mind though, I only had a few wismecs, mess up on me so far but I was able to either fix or use the switches to fix others, but luckily I have had great luck with 99% of my own mods, way too many most don’t get used that often.
except the DNA’s and/or sqounkers.

5 Likes

Wow Fast reply too, They approved a RMA for the Mod and I am going to try to get it in the mail tomorrow or Thursday. Great news as Lost Vape still never responded.

8 Likes

Well it’s off to never land, hope it comes back intact and working well, I have faith, that is my baby, sent it in it’s box Inside a bag in a bag, now the waiting begins, we shall see. But my mind says evolve is the best no questions asked.

2 Likes

Well back to report, I did not read the fine print and it said NOT to send it back in original package, oops, Hopefully they will send it back I will know tomorrow, It took all of 2 days to fix and send back to me, So a big thanks to @Rik_King for the Link and Evolv for the fast turn around I can’t wait for it to get here.

4 Likes

@nicomanteno i’m glad they could help. they seemed like they really want to keep all DNA mods up and running. it was the best customer service i ever got.

4 Likes