Lost Vape Hyperion Quick Look(s)

12 Likes

6 Likes

It is a little sparkly.

4 Likes

Waiting on my haircut girl…

5 Likes

Wanting this one but still looking for a decent price from a US vendor. Best I’ve seen is $139 so far.

4 Likes

@TorturedZen

Code: VDEALS

6 Likes

Yes, I tried them but some reason they won’t ship to Illinois.
Thank you though! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Believe it has something to do with Chicago and Cook County regulations. Can’t remember exactly what they are doing differently but easier for online sellers to just not ship to IL period.

6 Likes

Gorgeous design.
Love that it’s got eVolv.
Falls flat on its face with the screw in battery retainer.

No sale here. =(

2 Likes

Well, the US one, $111.36 + FS is the one you said you tried.

Note just in case. If new to Vapor empire you can sign_up for newsletter and get 15% off you first order.

Vaping cheap - Lost Vape Hyperion

3 Likes

Nice @JiM210.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for someone to highlight any feature the ‘Hyperion’ has, apart from a DNA chip, that can match others at half, or a third, of the price of many other options.

3 Likes

Sounds like you already realize the DNA chip as something to be reckoned with. I like the fact that it allows a level of customization that no other manufacturer can touch. That, and the REPLAY feature set it way ahead of other chipsets IMO.

2 Likes

Well, I just don’t see a personal need for the simplified customisation: I adjust wattage, coils and cotton to get the vape I want. The idea of charts to get a style I want feels odd.

Though, I like the tradition of making coils to match a mod and RDA.

2 Likes

Same same. I have never had a DNA board fail yet.

1 Like

I haven’t had any boards fail on me. Though I have had many cases and buttons fail - Smok’s are the biggest offender.

3 Likes

Most of my failures were the old Paranormal battery lids.

2 Likes

Odd. I’ve only had Smok failures and 18650’s in one charger.

I could blame an odd case as the reason but the dull reality of physics should apply.

3 Likes

All of the testing I do, places an incredible burden on my equipment, from tanks, to mods, to batteries and chargers. It’s a proving ground for equipment. Have had PWM failures, non DNA failures, but my one and only favorite, was the Amour Pro which started to auto fire, and would not stop.

ONLY mod I’ve ever had that’s done that.

If you want something torture tested, send it to me.

2 Likes

Sounds like my testing. I’ve only had Smoks fail massively. (Sorry for the delay: had to chat to the police regarding a few issues).

3 Likes